-five;;

A/N; holy heck i've been gone for a while, but uh hopefully forgive me with this twice as long chapter..? maybe? uwu;
——————————
Jeongguk's POV

"S-Seokjin?" I asked out loud unintentionally. There is only one Seokjin I know, but maybe he's talking about another one maybe?

"Um, yeah? Kim Seokjin I think it was. He's right next door and he's so adorable, it's as if his cheeks are asking to be squished!" Jimin-hyung explained.

Yup it's Seokjin.

"Ohhh, Seokjin is Yoongi's best friend. They've been friends since elementary school." I told him which made him freeze and turn pale as if he had died. He slowly turned to me and let out a nervous chuckle, playing with the metal rings on his fingers.

"So you- I mean — yeah you, know Seokjin?" he asked in a stutter which made me chuckle, nodding a bit before clearing my throat to make sure my answer was well — clear.

"Yup, actually right now Yoongi is at Jin's house right now." I told him and he just silently nodded while looking out the window, towards Jin's house. I thought it was sweet to know that Jimin was fond one of the sweetest boys I have ever met.

"Jin.. is like my little brother, he's so lovable and is the total package if I might say so myself." I said with a quick pause in between to breathe. "Be careful around him, Hyung. If you ever hurt him.. I'm warning you.. Yoongi will beat the heck out of you." I said with a chuckle at the end but Jimin seemed to stay in his other world. He just continued to stare out the window and look towards Jinnie's house. I brushed it off though and continued to talk to him as if it was nothing.

Jimin's POV

Wow, I had no idea... Jin is so sweet and bubbly so I guess him and Yoongi are a great fit, at least from what I heard from Jeongguk. Even though I just met Jin, he makes my heart skip a beat at just the thought of him giggling in my arms.

"Hyung, are you even listening to me...?" I heard Jeongguk say which made me snap out of my trance. I responded with a small hum and he rolled his eyes at me and sighed. I could tell he was annoyed but I don't acknowledge it much, Jin is on my mind so why care?

"I was saying maybe you should visit us more often. Yoongi has been wanting to see you ever since you came over for dinner. He thought you were nice~" he said and I just tilted my head a bit, running my hand through my hair. Why would Yoongi want to see me..? Eh, at least he likes me unlike Jeongguk's exes.

"Oh, I'll try when I'm off. But, Jeongguk... can you tell me some things about Jin?" I asked in hopes of finding out more about my cute neighbor. "Sure, whatcha wanna know?" he asked and I replied with a simple, 'Anything.' and that made him chuckle deeply.

"Well, Jin is quite something. I met him before Yoongi and I even got together. He was just very sweet and caring. But, he is a bit stubborn... like he doesn't usually want help or saying how he's feeling. He loves the color pink, once he almost bought all pink furniture but Yoongi persuaded him not to." he told me, smiling as he talked about I'm guessing one of the two most important people in his life. He seemed very fond of Jin and I liked that, it confirmed my thoughts on him.. which was that he was beautiful inside and out.

"He sounds very nice. I'd like to get to know him more.. when do you think is the best time to go like talk to him?" I asked truly curious.

"Hmm, maybe after Yoongi and I leave which will probably be in an hour or two... um I'm just going off a hunch here, but did you develop a little crushhhh?" he teased and I slapped him in the back of his head, making him wince and hit me back.