𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 - ₍ᵢ.ₚ₎

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Isaac stood in the airport watching as the people passed by him with their family members that had just arrived. He let out a sigh as he searched the crowd of people scanning their faces trying to find his cousin that had come from the US.

He stood there waiting, watching, then finally he saw a girl walk by. She had piercing blue eyes, freckles, and blonde, almost white, hair.

"That has to be her!" He mumbled to himself before walking over to her.

"Hi." He said as he stared at her. It took her a second to realise someone was talking to her. "What?" She asked as she took off her head phones.

"H..I." he said as he held up his homemade sign that read 'Elizabeth'. Except the 'Z' was messed up.

"Oh, right! Hi. Which one are you?" She asked obviously irritated. "Isaac." She nodded not that interested, "No one calls me Elizabeth. Except my dad, and he's an asshole. So if you don't mind, my name's Daisy." She said rudely.

"Daisy great." Isaac said while nodding.
"Where's your mom?" Daisy asked.
"Working. Um, she sent me. Do you want me to take that?" He said as he pointed as her bag. "Why?"

"Well, I don't know. It... it might be heavy." "Ya it is heavy!"
He blinked a few times not really knowing how to handle her. "Well, um, we should... we should probably go to the car."

"Yeah, sure. Let's go to the car." She said as she mimicked his British accent on the last part.

They both walked out of the airport, and started walking through the parking lot until they reached the end. Isaac then led her onto a trail that soon led to another road where their car was parked on the other side.

"Here, I'll put it in the car." He said as he took her bag and put it in the back.
"What age are you?" She asked in disbelief.
"14." He said as he put the bag in the back. "14? You've got a license?"

"No, but I've been driving since I was 6." He said with a smirk on his face.

He walked to the passengers side before opening the door, and brushing some trash off the seat.

"You expect me to get in this thing? With you?"

"Well, you could get a bus if you'd rather."
She agreed to getting a bus until he explained how long she would have to wait to get it. She reluctantly agreed to driving with him. She got in, and they started off towards Isaac's home.