𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄 - ₍ₚ.ₚ₎

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Truth or dare?" Ned questioned you as you guys sat criss-cross on the living room floor of Peters apartment.

"Truth," you simply said with a shrug.
"Do you like anyone?" Ned asked. Peter looked at you questionably, but all you did was scrunch your face in disgust.

"oh... well actually... there's this one person," you said as you smiled with a dreamy look.

"Who!?" Peter blurted out fast enough for it to be suspicious. "Myself," you said with a luagh.

Peter deflated, as Ned luaghed slightly, but nonetheless shook his head. Ned knew of his friend, Peter's crush on you. It was obvious everyone knew except you.

Peter felt like he was getting no where with you though. Any time he tried to make a move you'd shut him down.

As for you, you saw them as your 2 geeky best friends. You couldn't see them as more than that.

"Your turn (Y/N)," Peter mumbled as he looked at Ned sadly.

"Ok, Peter! Truth or dare?" You said with an evil glint in your eyes.

Peter was disappointed in your answer early, and was determined to seem more than just that geeky friend.
"Dare."

He said boldly with a smirk.
That's when he knew he messed up.
"I, (Y/N) (L/N), dare you, Peter Parker, to break into Liz Allens house, and steal her diary!" You said as your smirk grew when his face draind of color.

"B-but I'm a hero how am I supposed to be a hero, and a theif?" He said as he panicked.
"So, you don't accept my challenge?" You asked with a raise of an eyebrow.

Peter swallowed thickly knowing he was stuck, and had to choose. His thoughts battled back, and fourth as he tried coming to a conclusion. What if he was arrested? What if Liz thought he was a wierdo? What if her parents found him? How would he explain? These questions ran through his head as he finally came to a conclusion.

"I'll do it, but on one condition."

"And what is that?"

"You have to come with me!"

~○~

Peter always lied to you. He had to. There was no other way to protect his secret crush on you. So, when you asked who he liked that one day at lunch he said the first girl that came to mind.
Liz.