𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 - ₍ₚ.ₚ₎

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Morgan! No come back!" You yelled as you chased the little girl down the dimly lit hall way. She let out a quiet giggle as she circled back around and ran straight back into her room. You let out a playful huff before walking into her room. She layed on her bed staring up at the ceiling laughing to her self.

"You little rascal," you said as you plopped down next to her staring at the ceiling with her, "Pepper and Tony entrusted me to put you to bed and you make it so difficult."

"I'm not very tired though," she commented as she turned to look at you.

"How about we go visit your father?" You said as you stood up and stuck your hand out. She smiled and nodded her head before taking your hand and standing up.

You both quietly walked down the hall and down the stairs before stopping on the bottom step. You put your finger to your lips and she nodded her head. You both sat down as you saw Tony messing around with another one of his projects. The hologram twisted as he continued to spit out commands.

"This time, in the shape of a mobius strip, inverted. Please?" Tony spoke out to the hologram. Morgan turned to you with a confused face. This science talk was all gibberish to her little mind.

You luaghed a little before sticking out your hand so you could take her back to her room. She pouted before she turned back to her dad once he said a certain word. She smiled before opening her mouth to repeat it back.

"Shit," she said loudly making you scream internally. You turned your head to see Tony looking at the two of you with shock.

"What are you doing up, Little Miss? I thought auntie (Y/N) was supposed to put you to bed," he luaghed slightly as he looked up at you. You mouthed the word sorry, and he mouthed back that it was ok.

"Shit," Morgan said again and you put your hand over her mouth real quick.

"No," Tony quickly said, "We don't say that. Only Mommy says that word. She coined it, it belongs to her,"

"Why you up?" Morgan asked once you moved your hand. You wrapped your hand around her shoulders and hugged her side ways.

"'Cause I got some important shit going on here," Tony said playfully.

"Tony," you warned knowing that Pepper wouldn't be to happy knowing the words he's teaching Morgan. He put his hands up in surrender with a smile on his face.

"No, I got something on my mind," he turned to look at the hologram before turning back to you two, "I got something on my mind."