𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀!! - ₍ₜ.ₕ₎

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Wait.... so how do you plan on getting in exactly?" You friend, Mike, asked as he sat at your dinner table.

"I'll get to that part," you said nonchalantly. "I just need your help if things go south. Once we get in if I can get one really good picture of number.... what's his number again? 87?" You asked as you raised an eyebrow. Mike rolled his eyes at you as he let out a huff.

"Really? We've been roommates for like 2 years, and you can't even remember the number of my favorite player?" You stared blankly as you tried hard to remember the number.

"Do you know his name?"

You shook your head proudly with a huge smile on your face.

"Tim!" Mike sighed out in frustration as he hit his head on the table.

"Leave. Bye. You're no longer welcome. need a new roommate!" You rolled you eyes in frustration as you crossed your arms.

"Then what's his name?"

"Tom! Tom Holland! And by the way he's number 96!"

"Tom, Tim same difference."

"Ok so once you get this picture and possible interview then what? Are you gonna hope you make front cover?"

"Mike," you said as you shook your head with a smile, "I know I'll make front page. He is the MVP. A wide receiver, and might I add a rookie! If I can get at least a picture my editor will give me a huge promotion!"

"Maybe then we won't have to sneak on to the field." Mike whispered under his breathe.

"Hey I have to do what I have to do to make it to the top! This is gonna be great!"

~○~

"Oh my gosh it worked!" You said as you rushed to the field. You and Mike ran side by side making your way to the field.
"Ok so we have our fake ID's I think we might actually get away with this!"

"Ok but the question is how'd you do it?" Mike said as you both walked down the side of the field.
"Mike, hun, is that even a question? It's called the art of seduction." You flipped your hair over your shoulder as you smiled at him.

"How much did your bride him?" He said as he stopped walking to look at you.
You deflated as you drowned at him.
"70 bucks.... each! Plus my number!"