the awakening of his feelings | 3

Bell rings, students rise from their seats, forming groups to have little chats, while the others leave the room heading to the cafeteria to have lunch immediatly.

"It's Lunch Time!" Kirishima screams as he runs out of the room from his excitement and craving to consume food. Kaminari and Mineta rush out of the room, trying to catch up to Kirishim. Aizawa spots them, but didn't seem to care at all.

Though, there were a ton of students already out of the classroom, Ochako remained in her seat, resting her head and slowly shuts her eyes to sleep. "What is this sort of behavior?!" Iida shouts, smacking his desk to wake her up. She bounces and immediatly forces her head up to face Iida. "Why are you exhausted on Lunch? We still have training today, get up!" He continued to exclaim, glaring at her dumbfounded smile.

"It's Lunch already..?" Ochako says, still tired and weak. "Get up!" Shouts Iida once again, as he smacks his desk harder to wake her up.

"Iida, she's a girl.." Whispers Deku, concerned. Iida ignores him and crosses his arms, waiting for her to finally pick herself up.

"O-Okay..!" Ochako gets up from her seat, a little dizzy, and her eyes slighty open. She walks towards Iida and Deku, letting out a yawn.

The Class President let out a sigh from his frustration. "Let's go." He says as walks out of the room, with his friends following from behind.

They walk in the hallways, with rays of sunlight hitting their faces. Iida greets to whoever he passes by, while Deku, kept glancing at Ochako, worried about her weak state. 'Did she go training again? She should really take it easy..' He thought.

The trio finally arrive to the crowded cafeteria. Loud conversations and laughter soaring through the area. They arrive to their class's table, seeing their classmatrs muching their meals happily.

"Midoriya is here!" Kaminari says, waving at him from across the table. "Ochako!" Mina greets, bouncing a bit. "Our Class President here too, you know" Points out Momo as she takes her last scoop of curry into her mouth.

The three greeted everyone back, except for Ochako, who was still exhausted and low in energy to speak. Iida and Deku reserve themselves two seats before leaving to get their meals.

Ochako looked around the table, searching for a place to sit. None. She rubs her eyes, hoping she was just seeing things that don't exist. Nope.

"How is this possible?" She mumbled, narrowing her eyes. Everyone starts to hit each other with glances, waiting for someone to hand her seat.

Todoroki noticed her struggling to find a seat and looked back at his meal which was now consumed. He picked up his tray, "Uraraka," He called out to her.

Ochako looks over to him with tired eyes but with no reply. "You can have my seat, I'm done already anyway." He explained as he picked up his tray of food to exit the area.

The brunette smiled weakly. "Ah, thanks Todoroki." She said, waving him her farewell as he left the area.

"Wow, what a gentleman." Mina chuckled, nudging Momo with her elbow. Toru giggled at her two best friends, "I know right?" The invisble maiden added, laughing softly.

As Ochako left the area with a sluggish way of walking, she wasn't aware Deku was right there, aware of the moment.

'Was I ever nice to her like that?' He thought, clutching the tray in his hands harder, the sound of his plate slightly quaking entering his ears.