release | 11

Deku can still remember the time he realized he liked someone.

He remembered the time Ochako opened his eyes to what love feels like.

He hated it at first. He wasn't exactly the type of person who can fight emotions easily.

But now, learning how beautiful and incredible the emotion love was, he decided to embrace it.

Unlike Ochako.

Back at the Provisional License Exam, she knew her feelings would be nothing but a disturbance to her training, causing her to shut then down and move on easily.

Later on, she got them back anyways after such a simple event. This caused the brunette to embrace this strange emotion.

Before, she only had her feelings for a short period of time. Now, she had them for about a week, causing the young maiden to open up to its flaws.

Jealosy, Fear of Overthinking, Fear of being Left Out, Fear of being Forgotten were examples of the flaws Ochako seemed to notice.

She's still getting used to the pain.

》》》

The class come out the bus one by one, bags in hand and exhausted looks on their faces. Some seemed sick and some seemed pretty healthy and okay.

Ochako was not one of them. Her eyes were droopy and her lips were dry from the aircon being pointed at her for the whole trip. She lined up with the girls, barely seeing anything due to a sudden blur in her eye.

"..We'll be sleeping here for tonight." Ochako lifts her head immediatly, her eyes awakening and revealing its chocolate hue.

She hears the class gasping in awe, causing her to take a peek from the side of the line.

She sees tents circling around a bonfire place and picnic tables. The sun was starting to set and red and orange pastel colors started to engulf and spread throughly in the sky. The trees stayed still in the calm silence, birds chirping ad they find their way home.

Ochako fixes her posture, her chest out and fists clenched. "The Test Of Courage will start in a few minutes. But, I need to assign tents." She hears Mr. Aizawa stating despite the fact she cannot see her due to Momo's height.

She hears names being called out but she couldn't seem to comprehend them. After all, she is exhausted. Before her eyes could even shut, she hears her name ringing in her ears.

"Uraraka and Yaoyorozu."

Ochako opens her droopy eyes once again, returning back to her senses. She eventually walks to her respective tent with Momo behind her.

The tent was big enough to fit two people and most likely 7 backapacks. Luckily, each maiden brought one, giving them more room.

They stand side by side, staring st the blue tent set upon them as they hear people chattering as they prepare their things.

"I'm glad I'm staying with you for the night Yao-Momo." Ochako manage to let out, looking over to her with a smile.

Momo smiles back, "I am too, Uraraka!" She states before squating down to maintain equal height with their shelter.

"Let's get in now.." She stated before crawling in the little shelter.

Ochako nodded in reply despite the fact Momo could not see it. Ochako crawls in and sees two thick blankets laying vertically and was separated with a pillow on the edge.

Ochako sees Momo in the corner with her backpack on her side. Ochako sits on the opposite corner.

They both start to unpack their needs. In the middle of unpacking, Ochako hears Momo letting out a heavy sigh, causing her to look over.