Part 1: the awakening

(IMPORTANT NOTICE: this story has mass killings and A LOT of murders off of the main character if you do not like these sort of elements this story is not for you)

Y/F/N = your first name

Y/A = your age

k/q  = king or queen

i awoke under the butchered corpses of my fellow void warriors, i wondered if the fighting was still going on "h-hello, abaddon are you still here?" i called into the darkness surrounding me hoping my void demon was still around "of course i am, now get up. we are the last of our kind and i'd rather not let our clan fall fully to the enemy" even now after  Y/A years his voice still scares me, a sound of crackling fire for a voice sounds cool but it still haunts after all this time. "i agree" pushing the corpse off me and standing up slowly  as not to injure myself "we should make our way to the void throne Y/F/N, we will have to become the new k/q" abaddon spoke like he was on a mission, looking toward the palace walls that had become our home. "Oh god..." "Y/F/N, whats wrong, there's no time to grieve, the nightstalkers of the light clan will be upon us soon" i knew he was right in every way, the nightstalkers were the most exalted warriors in the light clans army, they alone could suppress an attack of black magic users, i seen it with my two eyes, the purple light, then that arrow that decimated a large squad of void warriors "you-you're right" i was holding back tears, i mustn't be weak "let's get going already then abaddon" "you ready to be k/q Y/F/N?" i nodded and with that we was off, abaddon dissipated into black smoke and we set course for the palace.