Part 3: the first step

"abaddon and his host have awoken my lord" the scout was scared and out of breath "what are we to do my lord?" he was annoying "I will deal with him myself, it's about time i finish off my arch nemesis" i was the light, they was the dark, i will make the metaphysical world of void bow down to the light...

"we will need an army to face our enemies" it's still a strange feeling being one with abaddon, yes we are one of the most powerful entities in all of the metaphysical worlds, but we had no idea how to harness the raw power within us "well to start with, we should awaken the brood-mothers" abaddon knew that if we challenged any ruler of the other seven clans we would be torn to bloody shreds, we would need cannon fodder for the armies we would be facing"let's wake them up then" and with that we stood and walked past the decaying corpses of light warriors but abaddon stopped us and looked at the corpses "they could make some good warriors, we should corrupt them" i was confused, understandably, what did he mean by corrupt? "it's a simple process my k/q, we overcharge their corpses with our powers and then they will be reborn as our minions" oh, well simple enough. i walked up to the nearest corpse, a female, and placed my hand on the woman's forehead and thought about this being, then everything around me went blank.

I ended up in what looked like a white room that looked almost exactly like the throne room back in the void "Elizabeth" i heard being called out from behind me, i turned around to try and find the source of that voice. it was a man, wearing the crown of the light clan "am i walking this being's dreams?" i thought to myself "yes my lord" this 'Elizabeth' warrior had appeared out of nowhere and keeled before this 'lord' even though he looked like a child "i want you to take your battalion to the void throne, my contacts there will get you in undetected" i took a step back, his contacts? the void clan was having a power struggle yes but i would have never guessed that someone would have helped destroy our dynasty "yes my lord, i will leave immediately" that's all i heard before everything started to break apart around me like when i fused with abaddon

when i woke up Elizabeth's armour had become black and purple, like mine "she is now corrupted Y/F/N/" abaddon said carelessly "she will be our first minion, a general of sorts" she stood up and said with no emotion in her voice "my lord, how may i serve you?" she had an air of strength around her "i want you to be my bodyguard and if anyone dares attack me i want you to incapacitate them" abaddon looked confused but he eventually saw my reasoning, we need all the power we can get, taking them alive will allow us to corrupt them and add them to our ranks "it will be done my lord" she immediately got in a defensive position as we walked towards the stairway to the brood lair in which we will awake the brood queens and start our rise to power. we have taken the first step to reclaiming our world...