01

"수많은 사람들 속에서
하나 밖에 보였어"
"Out of many people
I can only see you"

"my baby girl~ u already know~" xukun sang out while mixing the coffee powder with the hot water in the mug.

" if you call me baby i will come so fast~ " another male sang out while coming out of the bathroom and heads to Xukun

"If you need me baby I will be at your side~" both males sang with their lovely voices and sat down to drink coffee

" I really like that song of your kunkun " Zhengting said while taking a sip of his coffee  made by Xukun

" I know Zhengting-ge, you always play it inside the bathroom" Xukun says as he took a sip of his coffee and reaches for the bread.

Zhengting chuckled softly.

They both finish eating breakfast and dressed up because both of them were going outdoors.

--

They went to the theater and watched the latest horror movie.

The whole movie Zhengting kept jumping off his seat and everytime Zhengting does that Xukun will try and calm Zhengting because the latter was afraid that the other people watching would scold them.

After watching a movie in the cinema, they headed to the food court to eat because the tension between them were becoming awkward because zhengting kept hugging kun because the latter was scared

As they were heading to the food court, Zhengting noticed Xukun was bothered by something so the latter put his arm on Xukun's right shoulder which was next to Zhengting's left. Zhengting looked at Xukun with the 'whats wrong' face and the latter sighed deeply.

"Zhengting-ge , c-can I tell you something?" Xukun said while fidgeting his fingers and looking down for some reason Zhengting couldn't understand.

" Sure! You can tell me anything~" he said while giving kunkun his cute fairy smile and looking away because the atmosphere was getting the 'oh no' tension.

" i think i have a crush on someone..."

As those words came out of the mouth of Xukun, tears were forming on Zhengting's eyes that caused him to shut his eyes to make the tears go back because the other male would be concerned about it. His heart was shattered, but he couldn't do anything but force a smile on the male.

"Oh we're here! Let's go inside Zheng-ge" Xukun said as he grabbed the other latter's wrist towards a table of two in the corner.

they sat down and a waiter approached them and gave them two menus and said to call here when they were ready to order so they both nodded in agreement.

But suddenly..

Something was hurting Zhengting in the inside. It was an unfamiliar feeling but it feels like he knew it was bound to happen. Until the pain gets worse that holding back isn't enough anymore.

"I- I need to go t-to the bathroom.."
He quickly stood up and said as he walked towards the bathroom while his left hand was on his chest trying to ease the pain but he couldn't hold it in anymore.

Zhengting was shaking and is in shock. He couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing, flower petals all over the floor which came out of him. The flower petals looked so beautiful but the pain it caused was very scary and unexplainable.

He has the hanahaki desease.

Hanahaki Desease is an illness born from a one-sided love. The desease kills you slowly as you continue to throw up petals. Only can be cured by ;
Get the person to love you back
not by force thus by falling in love with you.
Or
    Getting the petals removed through
       surgery but your love for that person
       disappears permanently.

----
hello i tried to fix some words and made it a little longer and detailed.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! i hope you all have/had a great they todayyy❤️