03

" 装了解是怕 真相太赤裸裸 "

" pretending to understand
because of being afraid of the truth"

~ lower case intended ~

--

a few months passed.

and in the past few months they've been happy.

it was just the two of them.

loving each other truly, madly and deeply.

they went inside their apartment while their fingers were intertwined. the other male opened the door then suddenly a running water sound was coming from the bathroom.

" it can't be him.. right? " xukun said in his mind.

xukun held zhengting's hand tighter than before.

zhengting was flustered and confused at the same time so he decided to ask.

"kun, who's inside your bathroom?" zhengting said while trying to head for the bathroom but xukun pulled zhengting back to where he was.

then suddenly the bathroom door opened..

" it's been a while bro. "

" who's he?" zhengting said while looking at the third male from head to toe with judgement in his eyes.

" zheng-ge.. he is—"

xukun couldn't finish his sentence as the third male interrupts.

" i am wang ziyi, xukun's boyfriend. who are you? "

zhengting was shocked.

" w-what?! no he's —"

before even xukun could explain zhengting parted his hands with xukuns and ran outside crying.

"what the hell ziyi! " xukun exclaimed in anger and grabbed ziyi's shirt and pushed him to the wall.

" why? am i not your boyfriend anymore? " ziyi said without hesitation.

" yes! you broke up with me remember? and you also cheated on me ! " xukun said while letting go of ziyi's shirt

xukun ran outside to go find the love of his life.

" where is he???? " xukun said in his mind repeatedly with worry .

after a few minutes he finally found zhengting.

he saw zhengting in the park.

he was crying so hard that he could hear zhengting's sobs for afar.

he quickly ran towards zhengting and hugged zhengting tightly like he would never let go.

" l-let go of me! " zhengting said while trying to push away from the hug.

" i... "