08

...flashback...

zhengting and xukun are in high school.

zhengting always goes to xukun's room when it was recess

he always buy xukun's lunch because xukun is always busy because he is the president in his class.

zhengting would always bring a strawberry frappe with 9 pieces of cookies and xukun would give zhengting an apple and orange because he knows zhengting only eats healthy food.

one day..

zhengting was about to give xukun his food but zhengting saw in the window..

that someone was kissing xukun while he was on his desk.

well apparently that someone is ziyi.

xukun saw zhengting and pulled away from the kiss and signaled to zhengting that he should come in.

" gege! meet my boyfriend..." xukun introduced ziyi to zhengting.

the word boyfriend echoed in his ears going to his mind and drop at his heart.

"ge? are you alrightt?? " xukun said while waving his hand on zhengting's face

" a-ah.. yeaa.. dajiahao.. " zhengting said while he awkwardly shook hands with ziyi

---

when zhengting goes to xukun, he always see them holding hands, being clingy to each other, or sometimes kissing..

and whenever zhengting sees them like those.. his heart would shatter and break even when there is nothing more to break..

--

when zhengting would come home, would write a confession letter to xukun but he basically ends up throwing it away.

because he was afraid..

he was afraid that he would be rejected.

and on the other hand , xukun hand a boyfriend.. so he never had the chance to confess..

so he was just..

he just got hurt in silence.

but after sometime...

xukun found out that ziyi was cheating on him.

he caught ziyi kissing another man.

that day.. zhengting felt relief but more on sadness for the love of his life.

zhengting was there when xukun almost cried his eyes out for a jerk.

zhengting was utterly hurt because he saw how much xukun loved ziyi.

zhengting felt relieved when xukun got his senses together and started working hard again.

" he's not worthy for you "

those words always comes out of zhengting's mouth when he was beside xukun when he was hurt.

those words were xukun's reason for being a hard working person again.

-----

sorry guys if this was trash shsjs but I still hope you guys like this!

ilysm! wo ai ni! saranghae!