- sρεcιαℓ cнαρтεя 2 -

continuation
--

—» zhengting p.o.v.

as i was on the floor still throwing up flower petals... someone kicked the door open and i saw him..

the person who is reason of this desease that's killing me..

" justin what is happening!! "
xukun said as he kneeled down on both knees

" he-he-- "
justin stuttered as he looked onto xukun's eyes

" he's dying! "
justin said while panicking

" w-what?! why? "
xukun said as he grabbed onto justin's shirt

" he--"
i cut off justin's sentece

" i-i love you... "
i said while holding his hands

" w-wait.. y-you had hanahaki!? "
xukun said while his grip tightened

" y-yes... u have a boyfriend so i didn't bother to tell u "
i said while trying my best to clear my throat and speak clearly

" but i would've given him up just to save you! why didn't you tell me sooner "
he said as his eyes got teary

i was touched by his sentence but it was already too late..

i would like to take this little time left to remember the things we did..

" i-i " i tried to say something but xukun cut me off

" n-no please d-don't say anything, i w-want to apologize f-for not l-loving y-you the w-way you d-did.. " xukun said stuttering because tears began to fall down from his eyes

" ohh my sweet, it's not your fault.. i just want you to remember that i love you so much and no one can love you like i do "
i said while i put my hand on his left cheek,wiped his tear and i smiled softly at him

it's time...

" i love you.. "

—» xukun p.o.v.

* time skip *
- 1 year later

i woke up because of a ray of sunlight was hitting my eye.. as i suddenly taught of you..

i get out of bed and organized the pillow & blanket..

as i go down the stairs, all i could think about is you again..

i turned on the coffee maker and sat down as i wait..

i want to go to you today, i always go to you but today i'll bring your favorite things with me...

as i get my coffee and sat at the couch, i suddenly remember your modern dance.. you were so great at it and you know how much i admired how you danced..

after i finished my coffee, i went to the bathroom to go shower because i really want to go to you now..

after a while i finished preparing and went to the bus stop..

as i climb up the bus, i remember you again, when you were eating ice cream and got it all over your shirt and you cried because it was your favorite shirt and your crying made us the center of attention in the bus so i just lend you my jacket to cover the ice cream mess..

i got off the bus and started to walk towards you..

as i see you, tears came falling down on my cheeks..

i miss your cute laugh

i miss the soft smile of yours

i miss our moments..

i miss you.

" it's been a year.. without you.. "

--//---//--

hellooo my sweets! thank you thank you thank you so much for reading this! im sorry if i suck at making plots at every chapter :'< but i'm really really thankful for all of youu!

" thank u and i luv u all "