Virus

*A/N may be triggering*
Death, corpse

She slammed the body onto the brand new table, earning several gasps and complaints from the men seated by it. One of the men even bend over to the side, throwing up the contents of his stomach on the floor. She sneered at his action, remembering the bloody steak he had gobbled up only one hour prior. The men sat silently, only staring at the body.

The decaying flesh of the corpse emitted a smell that could be described as a lot of things. Although, she decided on the word "horrible".

"So, when are you lazy-ass-lame-asses gonna do something about this fucking virus?" she asked, taking a seat, and propping her feet up on the table, mere inches from the corpse. The men murmured some answer. She scoffed. That wasn't good enough. "Look, I know you're careful with every damn decision you make, but can't you see? It's literally eating the victims alive!" One of the men puked, the same as before. She couldn't really blame him, the sight of a decaying, half eaten corpse was almost deemed to receive at least one reaction of that kind. The only reason that she was indifferent about it was because she encountered every single day, and had been for the last fifteen years.

"We are thinking of a way to stop it," one of the men mumbled eventually. Earning yet another scoff from her. She slammed her fist into the table, making each one of them jump in surprise. Even the body seemed to jump slightly.

"You're not thinking quite as quick as you should," she growled lowly. After taking her time to glare at each and every one of the men, she stood up. Stretching her arms up, letting the kinks in her back pop, she sighed contently. The men was staring at her, maybe in awe, maybe in fear. She didn't really care. The bind on the corpse was quickly taken off, making the arms and legs fall out like a starfish, hopefully splattering some decay-liquid at the men.

"Well, I'm off. Y'all better fucking solve this shit before I'm back. Give it a week or two," she announced and began marching out of the room. One of the men stopped her by standing up suddenly, letting his chair fall to the ground with a loud thud.

"You know, being what you are doesn't justify how your crude acting in front of the president!" he exclaimed in a high-pitched voice. She looked over her shoulder to see the president nod furiously, face pale, and breath probably stinking of puke. She gave them a menacing, sharp-toothed smile. Some of them flinching at the sight.

"I don't care."