1. cheating imagine. sad/sweet

Y/n p.o.v

it's mine and Ronnie's anniversary today. 10 months together. omg he I truly amazing.
right now I'm outside my school walking inside. everyone gives me a sorry look. I wonder what the hell is going on. has I walk down to my locker I soon stop.
"Ronnie?" I yelled has I began to cry. I just saw Ronnie kiss Alexa Smith. the biggest slut in our school.
Ronnie looks up and his jaw drops. quilt rushes over him.
"Y/n it's not what it looks li-" he said starting to walk closer to me. I backed away.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKEE. I JUST SAW YOU KISS THE BIGGEST SLUT IN THIS DAMN SCHOOL. I FUCKING HATE YOU RONNIE. WE ARE DONE!" I yelled and threw my heavy science books at him.
I run out the school to the parking lot. I run to my hard and sit inside. I see Ronnie crying and running to me. I quickly put the keys in the engine and push down on the breaks.
"Y/n waittt!" I hear Ronnie yell as he tries to stop the car but fails.
Ronnie's P.O.V
I can't believe I just let her slip right through my fingers. I ran fast has I could to her house. I see Y/N walking in her house sobbing beginning to shut the door. I ran and put my foot and stopped it for shutting.
Y/N looked up with tears streaming down her face. she looked away and start to run upstairs I ran behind her and I grabbed her and hugged her tightly. she turned around sobbing and hitting my chest yelling at me.

"WHY RONNIE WHY!!!!!" she yelled at me. I didn't say a word. I was ashamed to even speak. I hurt my princess.

"Okay listen. Y/N I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm the biggest asshole in the whole world. I mad a mistake that I'll regret for the rest of my life. Y/N I love you with all my hurt. yes I don't say that very often because I'm scared you are gonna find the perfect boy that never breaks your heart. I love you with all my heart. I love everything about you.; your personality, your strength, your care free you don't give a single fuck about what people think. your down to earth. your mine. I mean your were mine before I lost you. please let me make it up to you. Y/N I want to grow old with you. I want to have a family with you. please baby girl I love you with my heart and every bone in my body. please give me a seconds chance" I said sobbing trying my best to
say my speech understandable.
Y/N'S p.o.v
I was left speechless after Ronnie's speech. I see the quilt up inside of him. i see anger in his eyes.
"look Y/N I understand if you don't want to be with me no more. I mad a mistake and I understand that it's unforgivable. I just want you to be happy. I love you baby cheeks." he kissed my cheek. and began to walk towards the door while sobbing.

"Ronnie!" I yelled. he turned around and quilt was write all over his face. I ran up to him and smashed my lips on his. "i love you to Ronnie and I also forgive you" I kissed him and we both smiled widely. he is the man of my dreams.