Best Friend Tag

Hello, everyone! It's ronnieswanks aka ronniebanks and today we are doing a best friend tag! Ronday! Ronday! It's Ronday! .We're going to be doing the friend tag and if Y/N gets the question wrong then I get to smack her with whipped cream😏" Ronnie looked at you. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, because I'm going to win."

"Whatever nigga." Ronnie playfully put his hand up to your face as if he was hitting you, but he didn't. You face palmed at the camera. You sat down. You were outside by Ronnie's pool and you were both in bathing suits. Y'all decided it would be an easier clean up this way. You were waiting on the question as you looked off into the distance zoning out, but the question never came. Instead Ronnie went ahead and smacked you with whipped cream.

"Ronnie, what the hell. You didn't ask a question."

"You already knew this question. Anyway, next question, how many kids do I want when I'm older?"

"I'm going to say 3 because you have three siblings." You cringed waiting for Ronnie to smear whipped cream on you again, but it didn't happen instead you heard Ronnie say, "Correct."

"Okay, what's my mom's name?"

"Easy, Elizabeth."

"Fine, what's my favorite type of music?" You thought for a minute.

"I have no fucking clue. Country? You're kind of a redneck." You felt whipped cream on your face, but unlike all the other times Ronnie made sure he rubbed it in extra good.

"I'm not a redneck! I just have a country accent." He faked an even thicker country accent on the last sentence.

"What's my favorite TV show?"

"Friends. It's my favorite TV show too. Come on Ronnie you should have picked harder questions." You winked at him. Ronniegave you a look that could have killed, but then he laughed.

"Okay, fine. When's my birth-" You cut him off.

"Your birthday is December 28th." You looked at him and smirked.

"What's my shoe size?" Ronnie's voice let you know that he knew you didn't know his shoe size.

"I don't know. 12?" Ronnie took the bottle of whipped cream and just sprayed it all over you. You stood up, but Ronnie still didn't stop. You grabbed another bottle of whipped cream and started spraying him back.

"Hey, it's not your turn yet!" He whined as he snatched your bottle away. This allowed you to get close enough to snatch his bottle away as well.

"Truce?" You asked panting from laughing and running.

"Truce." Ronnie agreed. You two set the bottles back down, but then Nash looked at you with a smile that you knew meant he was up to no good. He started moving closer towards you and you started backing up towards the camera and away from the pool.

"What's wrong, Y/N? Scared of a little water?" He asked as he grabbed your wrist and flung you around into the pool. As he was flinging you around though you had caught onto him and you ended up pulling him into the pull with you. You came up laughing and gasping for air and Ronnie was splashing you. You managed to grab his arms causing him to stop splashing you. Your faces were only inches apart and Ronnie was looking at you like he never had before. In just a split second his hands were on your face and he pulled you in for a kiss. It was the most passionate kiss you had ever had in your life. You wanted more, but Ronnie pulled away motioning his head towards the camera.

*Later that Day*

You two had gotten out of the pool and you went to dry off and change in Ronnie's room while he started uploading the video. You weren't completely sure what the kiss had meant to Ronnie, but he didn't bring it up and you weren't going to be the one to bring it up.

"Hey, Y/N. Want to read some of the comments on the video now that it's been up a while?" Ronnie asked patting the seat next to him on the couch. You didn't answer, but you sat next to him on the couch. You regretted it almost instantly. Almost all the comments were negative- and about you.

"Ronnie could do better."

"What does Ronnie see in her?"

"She's fucking ugly and I'm not saying that cause I'm jealous."

Ronnie snapped his laptop shut and you felt tears forming in your eyes, but you brushed them away with the backs of your hands. Ronnie grabbed your shoulders forcing you to look at him.

"Y/N, listen to me. They don't know you. I couldn't do better than you. That's why I've never dated anyone since I've met you. You want to know what I see in you? You're beautiful and funny and smart. You're not ugly and those girls are jealous. Please tell me you believe me." You were still feeling a little sad that those girls had posted mean things about you, but Ronnie caused you to crack a smile. "You're so beautiful when you smile." He whispered as he leaned his forehead against yours. Then he kissed you again.