36. I dont know

Y/N'S p.o.v
Here I am walking through the halls hearing a bunch whispers about me.
'Bitch'
'whore'
'easy'
I don't know what I did for everyone to hate me. I get abused by my drunk mess of a father. he makes me take care of my younger brothers to. I can't take it anymore, I walk to my locker get my bag and walk to the basketball court where the wood are.
~
I sit down by the trees. I open my bag and find my blades. I began to cut.
1. For being whore
2. For being ugly
3. For being a slut
4. For being- "Hey stop that!" someone yelled. which made me jump. I look up and see a tall light skinned guy.
Ronnie's p.o.v
Me and the boys are training for our game in two weeks. "Ronnie!" Khayman yelled and snapped me into reality. He threw the ball and it went towards the woods. "I'll get it bro" I jogged towards the woods. soon I stop I see the most horrific thing ever. Te most beautiful girl in the world...... cutting her self.
Y/n's p.o.v
"What are you doing please stop. why are you doing this to yourself beautiful?" he whispered while pulling me into his lap.
"E-everyone hates me. my dad beats me up, makes me take care of my brothers it's just to much on me" I cried into his chest.
"I'm going to help you beautiful okay?" he put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head up. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. I melted. he was gorgeous.i nod my head and hug him tight.
Soon he picks me up and takes his ball and begins to walk towards the basketball courtyard. "khayman" he yelled. He throws the ball to him and starts to walk towards the parking lot to his car.
~
We get to his place and start making out. he led me to his room and laid me down.
"Tonight baby I'm gonna take the pain anyway and give you pleasure" he whispers in ear giving me a kiss on the cheek.
Let's just say that night was the most memorable night of my life.