Chapter 3: Dinner

(Y/N) P.O.V

I open the door and see that it's Jimin. "Hey Jimin." Hey (Y/N) just in time for supper." He smiles at me. I smile back at him as he let's me in.

Once in the house I hear yelling and laughing coming from the kitchen. We walk into the kitchen to see Jin yelling at Jungkook and Taehyung, while Yoongi is passed out and Namjoon is laughing at the mess.

Jin stops as soon as we walk in and he greets me with a hug and says "Ah "(Y/N) glad you could make it." He smiles as he grabs the finished food putting on the table."I am too Jin, I miss hanging out with all of you guys."  I say as I sit at the table with the rest of the guys and Jin sits next to me.

We all start to dig in. We all start catching up on things. I was listening to Jin tell one of his dad jokes when I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I answer. "HEY (N/N)" I hear a squeaky voice say. "Hey Lui how are you?"  I ask him.

"Good but there has been a change of plans we are coming tonight rather then in a few days. They switched our plane rides and we are almost there." "Oh ok then see you guys soon then"

"Bye (N/N)" Lui says in his squeaker voice. "Bye Lui" I say as I hang up. The boys look at me confused. "Who was that?"  Namjoon asks. "Oh that was.....

A/N:Hello everyone I finally got an update out so glad and I am starting another story this time I am trying one shots yay ~I hate Snakeu 🐍