Chapter 5 They're here

P.O.V (Y/N)

I walk over to the door and there are the boys I greet them all and let them inside. I show them to their rooms and wait in the living room for them all to come down. The first one to come down is Tyler. Him and I start talking for a little bit while. We chatted about what had happened in our lives and what was going on. After a little while the rest of the guys came down. We decided since it was late we would go to bed and play some games and do challenges tomorrow.  

~TIME SKIP~ 

I woke in my bed to loud noises and yelling down stairs.  I walked down to see Food everywhere and an angry Brock right in the middle of it all with a laughing David. "Dammit now she's awake thanks David." Brock said only earning a laugh from the tall Irish man. I smile at the whole mess. I miss hanging with these dorks. "Sorry (Y/N), I wanted to surprise you with some food but David here decided to make a mess." "It's ok Brock" I smile at him. I start to clean up and so do Brock and David. Soon we are finished and the rest come down. I make us all breakfast and we eat. We decide we are going to do some funny joke challages in the backyard.

  First it's mine and Evan's turn and Tyler reads the jokes. After a while of telling jokes and spitting water everywhere. There is a knock on the door. I open it and I am greeted this time with Rm standing there with Jin next to him laughing holding broken sunglasses. 

A/N: Hey y'all I haven't posted so her ya go.