Chapter 1

He was running. He could hear the terrifying clicking and whirring sound behind him getting lounder and louder. He turned his head to look over his shoulder and what he saw made him run even faster than before. As he ran around the next corner he abruptly came to a stop. With shaking hands he slowly turned around to face his pursuer. In front of him was an enormous, spider like monster with clicking claws and rods. With a loud screech the monster threw itself at him.

Newt awoke whit a loud scream. He sat up in his bed and rubbed his forehead with his thumb, trying to calm himself down.

"It was just a dream, just a dream" he muttered to himself.

Still rubbing his forehead whit his thumb Newt turned to look at his clock. 07. 30 am. School started in 30 minutes. 

Letting out a sigh Newt stepped out of his small bed and started putting on the same clothes as he had yesterday, a pair of blue jeans and a red sweater.

He tried not to think about the dream, but it was impossible. He had had the same nightmare every night for two weeks now; He was stuck in a maze and big monsters where hunting him. It always ended the same way, with him stuck in a dead end.

                                                               ********

Half an hour later Newt was running through the corridors of his school. 

He was so busy cursing himself for being late again that he didn't se the brown haired boy standing in the middle of the hallway before it was to late. 

Newt bumped into the boy and fell to the ground, his things rolled away all over the floor. The boy with the brown hair looked down at him with a confused look on his face. 

Feeling the blood rushing up to his cheeks, Newt quickly got up, collected his things and ran away towards his classroom.

                                                               ********

Until 3 period Newt had almost forgotten the accident this morning until there was a nock on the door and the brown haired boy entered the room. 

He walked up to Mr. Janson, Newts english teacher and gave him some papers. Nodding Mr. Janson stood up and turned to face the class.

" Everybody, this is Thomas, he is going to be your new classmate" Mr. Janson called out. Thomas shyly waved his hand at all the students facing him.

" Thomas, you can sit in the back next to Newt" Mr. Janson said and pointed at Newt.  

Thomas started walking towards Newt with a little smile on his lips.

 Newts heart started to beat faster and he felt his cheeks starting to burn as Thomas sat down besides him and hold out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Thomas" he said and smiled at Newt. Newt wanted to answer him so badly but he couldn't, instead he just stared into Thomas' beautiful brown eyes.