Chapter 7

Newts p.o.v

When Thomas finally opened the door all I could do was stare at him. He looked so gorgeous with his messy hair still damp from showering and his mesmerizing eyes glistering with excitement.

"Hi Newt! I'm all done just let me fetch my keys" He said and then he wanted back into his house.

He was back in just some seconds, put on his shoes and called a bye to his mom. I went to get in my car that I had parked in his drive way. Thomas gave me a surprised look and I snickered. I took out my notebook and wrote:

What? I am mute, yes but that doesn't mean I can't drive a bloody car now does it?

Thomas laughed and hoped into the passenger seat.

"So, you gonna tell me where we are heading?" Thomas asked after some minuets of comfort silence.

I shook my head and he groand.

"Newt, I hate surprises please tell me" he begged and made a sad puppy face.

I shook my head and laughed.

" Ok , well than I guess ill just have to wake and see" he grumbled.

I thought of the perfect idea Minho had come up with yesterday and a smile made its way onto my face. I was confident that Thomas would love it.

**********

Thomas p.o.v

After half an hour of driving Newt parked the car in a parking lot in front of a big building I had never seen before. There were only a few other cars parked there. I really wonder where the hell Newt has taken me.

As we got out of the car Newt threw a sweater at me.

You will need this.

Was written on a note attached to it.

"Newt, what on earth am I going to need this sweater for, its 20°C!" I asked him as he started to drag me to the entrance of the building.

Newt just chuckled and gave me a look that said: you'll se!.

We entered the building and I understood why Newt had brought us sweaters. It was freezing!

Newt went to something that looked like the pay desk and came back with two very weird looking shoes. He had one of his adorable smiles pasted on his beautiful face.

He gave me a pair of those weird shoes and dragged me out of the entrance lobby and into a giant hall. The floor of the hall was shiningly white and a few people were sliding across it on those weird looking shoes.

" Oh no. Newt you did not just take me to an iceskating hall. I have never even skated before" I called out.

Newt took out his notebook and wrote down something. Than he showed it to me with a wide grin.

There's a first time for everything! I will teach you.

I smiled at him and we started to put the skates on. Newt had to help me because I somehow did it all wrong. Than he took my hand and led me out on the ice. As Newt took my hand in his it felt like sparks ran through my arm.

Newt gave me a recurring smile and I tried to take a step on the Ice.

At first I almost fell instantly or at least I would have if Newt hadn't caught me. But after some time of practicing I actually managed to skate a little by my self.

" Newt, look I can do it" I shouted and turned my head to Newt who was skating around like a professional skater.

That was a big mistake. By turning my head around I didn't see the wall of the skating area in front of me and with a loud "crash" I skated right into it.

Ough, how can I be so stupid! I thought as I fell onto the ice, my head pounding like crazy. Now I had made a total fool out of myself in front of Newt on our first date. Thats so typical me. Always managing to make myself look like an idiot.

Someone was shaking me. I blinked a few times before I opened my eyes only to find myself looking straight into Newts concern and worry filled brown eyes.

"I' m alright Newt" I mumbled and gave him a smile.

He instantly lit up and started to help me up. My head was still hurting and I felt a little dazzled. I don't know if that was because of my fall or because of Newt holding me so close.

He had both his arms around me and his face was only inches away from mine. I looked up at him only to see him already looking at me. He was so cute, I couldn't stop looking at him.

He looked at me with those mesmerizing eyes of his and before I could register what was happening he bent down and kissed me. It was just a light short kiss, his lips on mine for a millisecond but when he pulled away I felt much better.

Newt and I decided to quit skating an instead go to a cafe. When we were in the cafe I ordered two hot choklads for us.

Newt took out his pink notebook one again and wrote down something. He gave it to me and let me read.

I am so sorry for taking you to the iceskating hall, I should have known better. I really didn't want yo to get hurt, I am so sorry. I understand if you are angry at me and I am thoughtfully sorry about ruining our date.

I looked up at him and smiled. He had a sad look of guilt on his face. I reached out and took his hand in mine.

" Newt, the idea of going iceskating was great. I really enjoyed it and it was my fault that I fell, not yours. And you really didn't ruin our date. Because it was perfect. " I told him.

Newts cheeks turned pink at my words and when he gave me a small smile he looked so cute I just couldn't stop myself.

I reached over the table and cupped his face in my hands. Then I kissed him and it was just perfect. The butterflies in my stomach turned to life as he kissed me back and it was just perfect.

💖💖💜💖💖

I hope you liked this chapter!

New update soon!

💖💖💜💖💖