Chapter 9

******

Could he be telling the  truth? Could Newt, my kind sweet Newt hurt someone so badly that they  would commit suicide?

No this could not be true. Newt would never do something like that.

Or could he? The story actually made some kind of sense. It could explain why Newt had stopped talking.

All these thoughts rumored through my head as I took out my phone and texted Newt.

To: Newt_the_cutiepie❤️

Meat me at my place in 20. We need to talk

*****
Newts p.o.v

I walked up the steps to Thomases door and knocked. What was it that he wanted to talk about? It sounded very urgent in his sms. After 20 seconds of waiting, Thomas opened the door. I smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him, but he pushed me away. It was first then I noticed his expression. He looked very sad and angry. I took out my notebook and wrote down:
what's wrong Thomas?

" Is it true he asked that you killed someone with your words?" he looks at me with an expression of hurt and sadness.

I hear the faint bump of my notebook hitting the ground but I don't remember dropping it.

How does he know? Who told him? Gally, it must have been Gally. Oh no, what if he told Thomas some bullshit story?

These thoughts swirl around my head as my vision turns black.

**********

I am lying on something soft. I move open my eyes and find myself looking up at a white ceiling. I turn around and recognize a room. Thomas' room. And Thomas himself is sitting on his bed right beside me.

"Hi Newt, you alright?" he asks when he sees that I'm awake.

I nod my head.

The angry ness and hate from before has vanished from his eyes and has been replaced by concern.

" I am sorry about earlier" Thomas says" But Gally told me this really awful story about why you stopped speaking and I just need to know if it is true, please tell me that he is wrong Newt, please" Thomas says with a pleading tone.

I sit up and grab my pink notebook and pen that are lying on Thomas' bedside table and start to write.

*******

I am really sorry for not updating for so long but it's not my fault! My teachers seem to think that I am some kind of machine that has no life outside school sooo...
I promise you a new chapter this week though💖💖💖