Chapter 8

Thomas' p.o.v

School is a hell. If I would only have Newt by my side in every class it would be bearable but sad enough we only share one class on Mondays. 

Newt. Newt my boyfriend. When I moved here I didn't even allow myself to hope to get some nice friends and now I ended up getting the best boyfriend you could dream of.  We have been together for two weeks now and I still can't get that he actually is my boyfriend. I mean can you get it; NEWT IS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!

Just as I am on my way to Physics someone grabs my arm and draws me into the boys bathroom.

"Hey, what the heck!" I said as I was pinned around.

In front of me was Gally. The boy with crazy eyebrows that I met on my first day here. He was looking even angrier than normally with his ever existing frown and those damn eyebrows. He was a good bit taller than me and looked way stronger than me.I can't deny that I was a little frightened by him.

"What do you want?" I asked him struggling to get my arm free from his grip. But no success, his grip was as harder than a fucking iron chain.

" So you and Newt, huh?" he said with his dark, raspy voice.

That was not what I was expecting.

"Yeah, but why do you care?" I asked.

" Has he told you why he ain't friends with anyone no more ?" Gally continued ignoring my question.

"No..." I trailed. 

What did he want from me?

" Ok, so let me tell you. " He said and taking a big breath he started telling a story.

"Until three years ago Newt and I had been best friend since kindergarden. Us two and our friend Winston. We did everything together, had sleepovers, laughed at the strangest things and talked about everything. Four years ago Newt told us that he was gay and one day when we talked about it in school some kid overheard us and a day later the whole school knew.

 Newt got pretty bad bullied for it and somehow that turned him. He started talking shit about people and spreading rumors. Me and Winston tried to stop him but Newt was blinded by anger. He wanted revenge for when everyone had made fun of him being gay. 

He didn't see that what he said to people badly hurt them. As he started becoming more violent Winston stopped hanging out with him and he didn't take that well. 

Winston was a very insecure person. He was depressed and sometimes hurt himself. One day he took all his courage together and told Newt that he  had changed, that he was a bad person. 

That was when Newt said some really really bad stuff to Winston. I think the last thing he called out to Winston before he left was "you are worthless, if you would go and die no one would care" . 

The next day Winston was missing. A week later they found his dead body in the lake. He had taken his own life and Newts words where the one that pulled the trigger." Gally looked up at me.  " Thats why he stopped talking. He killed his friend with his words" He whispered.

"No,no no this, this can't be true" I stuttered.

Gally only shook his head.

" Believe me or not, I just want to warn you. " He said.

" Why are you telling me this?" I ask him.

" I don't want another Winston" He answered.

Then he shook his head again and walked out of the bathroom, leaving me all alone with his story. 

Could he be telling the  truth? Could Newt, my kind sweet Newt hurt someone so badly that they  would commit suicide? 

No this could not be true. Newt would never do something like that.

Or could he? The story actually made some kind of sense. It could explain why Newt had stopped talking.

All these thoughts rumored through my head as I took out my phone and texted Newt.

To: Newt_the_cutiepie❤️

Meat me at my place in 20. We need to talk

💖💖💜💖💖

Im so sorry I haven't updated for so long but there is just a lot going on right now in school, so I hope you understand.

Ill give my best not to take to long with the next chapter.

💖💖💜💖💖