Chapter 4

~ A few hours later~

"So you aren't mad at Jay anymore?" Jordan asked.

"No I'm not." Jenna said.

"Good." Jordan said. Jenna walked out of the bathroom and Jordan's mouth dropped. Jenna was wearing a long blue dress with her lamp necklace and blue high heels.

"Are you okay?" Jenna asked.

"I am fine. You just look amazing."

"Thanks Jordan." Jenna said. There was a knock on the door. Jenna walked over and opened up the door. Jay was standing there with roses in his hand.

"Are you okay, Jay?" Jenna asked.

"You look beautiful Jenna." Jay said. He gave her beautiful red roses.

"These are beautiful, thank you."

"You're welcome. We have to leave so we don't miss our reservation." Jay said.

"Lets go" Jenna said. "See you later Jordan."

Jay takes Jenna's hand and they start walking to the car. Jay opened the door for Jenna and waited for her to get into the car.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jenna asked as Jay got into the car.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be okay?"

"I don't know. You just seem very nervous." Jenna said.

"I'm fine." Jay said. He looked down into his pocket and took out a ring. "Here Jenna I want you to have this."

Jenna took the ring in shock, "Jay...."

"Read what's on the ring." Jay said.

"Will you go to Cotillion with me?" Jenna read.

"Will you?" Jay asked.

"Yes! Of course I will." Jenna said. "But why did you decide to do it in a car?"

"Because if I waited another second I probably would have puked." Jay said.

"Were you really that nervous?"

"Of course I was."

"Am I really that scary?"

"Yes." Jay said. Jenna punched his shoulder and laughed as he held his shoulder. "Oh you think that's funny?" Jenna nodded her head.

"Just drive." Jenna said to the driver. He nodded his head and he started to drive away. They arrived at the restaurant and Jay got out of the car quickly so he can open the door for her.

"Thanks." Jenna said. She got out of the car and Jay held his hand out. She gave him a high five and smiled. "You should have said that you wanted me to hold it. How am I supposed to know if you want me to high five you or not."

Jay rolled his eyes and walked away. "Oh, come on Jay. You know you love me." Jenna said.

"I'm not completely sure if I do or not." Jay said. Jenna playfully hit his arm and they went inside. They had a amazing time, they talked, laughed and Jenna didn't even notice that every girl was staring at Jay.

"I have a question." Jay said.

"What is it?"

"Why are you still mad at Ben?" 

"I don't want to talk about it and plus he is always busy anyways. You know with all the responsibilities that comes with being king."

"Oh."

"I remember when Ben and I were little we always talked about how Ben was going to be king, and how I would be his queen."

"What?"

"Are you jealous?"

"Maybe."

"Jay, we were 5. Plus does it look like I am still into him?" Jenna asked. Jay shook his head. "I mean if he wanted to get back together I would totally be up for that." Jay's eyes were wide open when Jenna said that. She bursted out laughing, Jay looked at her very confused.

"What?" Jay asked. Jenna can hear how scared he was.

"You know this is nice." Jenna said.

"What's nice?"

"You being jealous instead of the other way around." Jenna said. "You do realize that I wouldn't go back to him right? I mean I guess you can say that I love someone else."

"Oh who?"

"Not going to tell you."

"Oh, come on. I always have to tell you."

"Yes, you do."

"I'm not winning this am I."

"Nope, I guess you can think of this like tourney. You never win." Jenna said.

"That's because I am always distracted." Jay said.

"Poor you." Jenna said. She got up from the table and started to walk away.

"Wait, we still have to pay for our meal."

"Well I am not going to pay for it in the bathroom. I mean unless you want our check to fall in the toilet."

"Okay then."