Chapter 8

"What the heck!" Jenna said. She turned around and saw that Jay was the one who pulled her in there. "What are you doing, Jay?"

"I don't know but I needed to talk to you." Jay said.

"Okay."

"Is okay all your going to say?"

"Look okay I don't know what you want me to say, but I do know what I want you to say.I want you to say that you were really on campus, and I didn't look very hard. I want you to say that you really didn't lie to me today. And I really want you to say that the note that I found in Ben's office isn't true!" Jenna screamed.

"What note?"

"The note saying that Mal is on the isle."

"Wait so you're telling me that you wanted to find me so much that you went through Ben's things?"

"Do you really think I would do that?"

"I don't know. When you're jealous you will do anything."

"Wow Jay." Jenna sighed and wiped the tear that was falling down her check. She looked at Jay and continued, "When I didn't find you and found out you were lying, I wanted to talk to Ben for some advice. When he wasn't there I left him a note to tell him to call me and then I found the note."

"Jenna.." Jay started.

"No, I don't want to hear it." Jenna started leaving the closet but Jay held her hand and pulled her in close to him.

"Please don't leave." Jay said. He pushed her hair back and whispered in her ear, "I still love you."

Jenna let go of Jay's hand and turned to face him, "If you want to talk, then talk."

"So what you read was true, Mal did run away to the isle. Ben, Evie, Carlos and I went to the isle to bring Mal back."

"Are you guys all back?"

"No Ben, Mal and Evie are still on the isle."

"Then why did you and Carlos come back?"

"Because we needed something to get Ben back."

"What do you mean get Ben back?"

"He was kidnapped by Uma and her crew."

"Oh great!"

"So Carlos and I need to leave soon to go back."

"Okay. Well thank you for telling me the truth." Jenna said. She started to leave but once again Jay pulled her back.

"Are we okay?"

"I don't know."
"Look I am sorry.. It was stupid of me to lie to you."

"Well you know how I hate when people lie to me."

"Yes and I am sorry."

"You will need to do way more than sorry to gain back my trust." Jenna said. She turned to look at Jay and gave him back the ring he gave her.

"I will do anything." Jay said. Jenna was leaving but she heard Jay say, "I love you." She left and Jay looked down at the ring he gave Jenna. "What did I do?"

~

Jenna closed the door to her dorm and started to cry. She thought about what Jay said about them going to get Ben. She wiped the tears that were falling down her cheek, and remembered what Jay's clothes looked like from the Isle.

"Okay, I can do this." Jenna said. She used her magic to make herself an isle outfit, she looked in the mirror and admired her work. "Lets go."

She left a note for Jordan on her bed and she teleported to where Jay was.