Chapter 5

"I had a good time tonight." Jay said. He kissed Jenna's cheek as she started to open the door to her dorm room.

"Me too." Jenna said. She turned around and hugged him. "I love you."

"I love you too babe." Jay said.

"Are we still going to see my dad tomorrow?" Jenna asked. She saw that Jay was looking scared. "Oh we don't have to. I can ask my dad if we could do it another day."

"No, no, we can do it tomorrow." Jay said.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." Jenna said. She closed the door behind her and leaned up against it.

"How was your night?" Jordan asked.

"It was great until 2 seconds ago." Jenna said.

"I'm sure its nothing. I mean seriously do you see the way he looks at you? He is completely in love with you." Jordan said. "I have never seen a guy blush that hard in front of a girl."

"Haha!" Jenna laughed. "I mean he has said he loved me."

"Did you say it back?"

"Yes." Jenna smiled at a picture of her and Jay by her bed.

"You have nothing to worry about. He is nothing like the others. He actually likes you."

"Wow, thanks."

"No, I mean that he likes you so much that he wouldn't want to hurt you."

"I know. It's just the whole jealousy thing. I'm afraid that I would get to jealous and he would just end it."

"No I wouldn't." Jay said. He came closer to her. "You know I wouldn't do that to you."

"I know, but I still get scared." Jenna said.

"You don't need to be scared." Jay said.

"I know. I love that your here but why did you come back?"

"Well first I wanted to say sorry that I was acting weird before I left, and second I need to tell you that Ben and Mal got in a big fight."

"What? Why?"

"Well Mal has been using her spell book to help her and lying to Ben about it."

"Oh." Jenna said. "Are they okay?"

"I think so." Jay said.

"Okay."

"Well I have to go now but I will see you tomorrow." Jay said. "Love you."

"Love you too." Jenna said. She kissed him on the cheek and he left.

"You guys are way too cute." Jordan said. Jenna laughed and started to get ready for bed.

~

The next morning

Sorry babe I have to cancel. I'm not feeling well. Jay texted.

It's okay. I hope you feel better. Jenna replied.

Thank you.

~

"You know I hate lying to her. " Jay said.

"Well you can't exactly tell her we're going to the isle to get back Mal." Evie said.

"Why can't I?"

"Because that is one more person we would have to protect." Carlos said. "Plus you would be more concern for her then Mal."

"Mal can handle herself, Jenna can't." Jay said.

"Hey, she may surprise you." Evie said. "Never underestimate a girl."

"That's very true.." Ben said. "Now let's get going."

~

"Hey aren't you and Jay supposed to be going to visit dad?" Jordan asked.

"I rescheduled because he isn't feeling well." Jenna said.

"Well then be a nice girlfriend and bring him soup."

"That is what I was planning on doing." Jenna said.

"Okay well good luck!" Jordan said.