How to Befriend Hazel Levesque

Summer POV

I stared at the girl who had walked through the school doors. I kind of felt sorry for her. She was obviously a freshman, but she was started halfway through the first semester. That's got to be rough. I sighed and looked for my friend Frank before turning back to the girl in the doorway. Rolling my eyes I walked over to her.

"Looking for administration?" I ask her. Her strange gold eyes stared at me before nodding slightly. She was tugging on her cinnamon coloured hair nervously. "Come on, I'll show you."

There was silence as we walk. It was obvious that she wasn't going to start a conversation. "What's your name? I'm Summer."

I could feel her stares on me before answering, "I'm Hazel."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled at her. "You're a freshman right?" 

She nodded, "Yeah."

"What school did you transferred from?"

"Silver Creek High,"

"Not far from here, why'd you move?"

"Bullies." It was obviously the end of the conversation. I stared at her for a second. She quite a pretty girl. Her dark skin is like a mocha coffee. Her strange golden eyes hold nothing but beauty. I don't see how anyone could find a thing to bully her about.

"Well, here we are. Would you like me to take you to your first class?"

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble." Hazel eyes looked pleading though. She was obviously nervous.

"I'm the one who offered."

"Thank you."

************ Hi it is Time Lapse that is now friends with Jiper_forever12 and Katie Gardner And I'm taking you to lunch as I am hungry***********

I walked into the cafeteria with Hazel. I hadn't really gotten a chance to tell Frank about her yet due to the fact that he got made to sit in the front because he was running late again.

"Are you sure it is alright for me to sit with you and your friends I can find somewhere else to sit?" Hazel asked.

"Hazel, its fine. You're allowed to sit with us and with you, it would make us a group of three." The girl really is a worrier. "Did you bring food or are you buying?"

"I brought my food."

"Great, I would not suggest eating some of that stuff. Now the table is this way."

As we were weaving our way through the crowds of people and tables I started telling her about Frank. I didn't even realise that I never told her his name until we got to the table.

"I never actually told you his name did I? Oh well, Hazel this is-" Hazel cut me off.

"Frank!" Relief filled the young girls face. "I've been looking for you all day!"

"I thought you were coming Thursday," Frank stated.

"Today is Thursday."

"Wait you guys know each other?" I asked completely confused.

"Yeah, I told you about her before. She's my girlfriend." Frank stated.

"I thought you were joking!" I exclaimed. Frank laughed shaking his head.

"Nope."

"How'd you guys get together?" I asked sitting down next to Frank. Hazel sat down on the other side of him and the two explain how they met to how they got together.