Chapter Twelve

"Kill them!" Kayli screeches

I smile at Marc, "I understand."

And I do.

So I follow Kayli's orders.

To give the boys a fighting chance, I open the doors to their cells. Stunned and a bit scared, the boys merely stand there as I free them. Slowly, the come out of their shock and emerge from their cells.

I turn to the first one, Sean, and draw my knife. I grip it in my hand and plunge it into his stomach with a sickening squelch. Blood pours out and Sean looks at me with pure shock on his face. I bring the knife upward, spilling his organs, and he collapses to the ground.

Dead.

I turn to Luke who looks like he is in shock and I slash the knife at his throat. Thankfully, he presents a bit more of a challenge. He dodged out of the way of the knife and I whirl around to deliver a powerful kick. Luke ducks and it clips the top of his head.

North charges me, trying to tackle me. I drop down and grab his arm and, using my hip and his weight against him, throw him over my shoulder, hitting a pressure point as I slam him into the ground. I press his temporal artery against the bone for long enough that he slumps even further.

Dead.

Nathan tries to stop me, but I slit his throat in one lightning fast motion. He was distracted by anger and panicked hysteria, causing him to be sloppy. Nathan's eyes seem to unfocus and he chokes on his blood, falling to the ground.

Dead.

Silas and Raven roar at the sight of his dead brothers, coming out of their stupor. (Like, seriously, have they never had a close family member for before?) They both try and attack.

I suck under Raven's powerful punch and come up kicking Silas's jaw. Silas, who was about to knock me unconscious, falls to the ground unconscious. Raven throws punch after punch and I dodge them, knowing all too well the damage a powerful punch can deliver. Ducking down, I place a hand on the ground and shoot a foot out and sweep his feet out from him with a strong hit.

With him and Silas unconscious, I quickly plunge the knife into their hearts, first Silas, then Raven. While they were unconscious, people rarely stay unconscious without having a concussion afterwards. Normally, they wake up right away. My knife sticks a little in Raven's chest and I yank it out, being careful not to hit any bones. Raven's body sticks to the knife for a second before sliding to off and thumping sickening on the ground next to Silas's corpse where the two lay together.

Dead and dead.

I turn to Luke and quickly carve a smile into his throat where he lies in the ground, now permanently still.

Dead.

Marc, Gabriel, and Axel all come at me at once from different directions. I leap into the air and flip off of Gabriel, snapping my foot up into his throat where I crush his windpipe. Stunned, he falls to his knees before falling all the way down.

Dead.

Once my feet hit the ground, I avoid their punches and kicks and retaliate with my own combos using my fist, knife, and feet, throwing my whole body into each blow. They hit me a few times, of course, just like the others, but I barely notice. I am to consumed by my need for blood. Brandon and Victor snap out of their daze, but they are clearly not used to ganging up on one person as they are too scared of getting in the way to join the fray. Until I kick Axel's head hard enough to leave a dent and slash Marc's stomach wide open with a sweeping slice. They both collapse.

Dead and dead.

Brandon, Owen, and Victor all the to stop me then. Kota is counting numbers with his ears covered and his eyes scrunched shut. Corey is probably the source of the heaving sounds and the vomit smell. Victor is easy to kill, he is too horrified and terrified. I slide the knife into his fire eye and stop when the crosspiece reaches his eye socket. He reaches up to grab his eye, but he stops and drops to the ground.

Dead.

Brandon is numb, his face as impassive as Owen's. When Brandon puts all his strength into a punch, I sway out of the way and grab his wrist, pulling him past me. I still on the inside of his knee and being his arm behind his back, twisting it until it shatters. I plunge my knife into his kidney and leave his body.

Dead.

Raising up slightly, I adapt a square stance and throw my knife at Owen, who impressively dodges the knife, even though I was moving so fast that I was a blur. I grin, pleased that he might present even more of a challenge. Dodging his precise punches, I front flip over him and grab the knife out of the wall where it was lodged, and I plunge the knife into his kidney, same as Brandon. Owen slumps over.

Dead.

I am a bit surprised. I honestly thought that he would be a bit faster and be able to dodge the attack. I shrug and my hysterical laugh bursts out. Kayli cheers as I wipe the blood off my knife.

"Good job, Sang!" Kayli praises. "Now, go ahead and take your time with the last two. Start with Corey."

I nod and close Kota's cell before walking over to Corey who is puking in his cell again.

"Corey," I call in a sing-song voice. I burst into laughter. Sang using a sing-song voice.

Corey looks at me and the blood and fire dripping off of me and promptly begins to dry heave, his stomach having been completely emptied. I take my knife and his hand. I chop off his finger as he screams and screams. I continue to carve chunks of his flesh off until I tire of his incessant screams. Then, I cut his tongue off and continue. Soon, I leave the blood covered cell with the body of Corey who is dismembered and missing most of his flesh.

Dead.

I then go to Kota who is at an impressively high number and continuing. Huh. I didn't think I was in there for that long. Kayli and I share evil smiles before I start on Kota.

Soon, screams fill the room again. They go on. And on. And on. Until finally, Kota's heart is in my hand and his body on the ground.

Dead.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

R E A D   M E

I need to know how long this should be! I have the storyline split up into three chunks, mad-crazy, mad-angry, and mad-remarkable. These chunks can make up one book or one trilogy, but I need to know now before it gets too late.

Thank you!

JadeQueen100