Yoshi's Pregnant

Narrator's POV

Yoshi walked through the door and took his shoes off placing them on the rack. As was custom in J-hope's house. J-hope was in the living room sitting on the couch, doing computer work, when Yoshi walked in. J-hope looked up from his laptop and instantly smelt the sugar, cream scent omitting from the omega.

J-hope's POV

I looked at my omega and knew he was hiding something. He doesn't smell right, and he hasn't had his heat in a month. "Are you pregnant Yoshi? Tell me the truth". I just want to know. "No. I'm not," the younger denies confidently. "Liar. You smell different, and you haven't had your monthly heat. You're pregnant!" I yell.

"I'm not pregnant!" Yoshi huffs. "I don't believe you. You're only 19. You're still young. You have your whole life ahead of you. You just started your rap career, Yoshi" I try to reason with him. "I changed my pills, I'm not pregnant. Let it go," Yoshi retorts. "You haven't had your heat since last month, and your scent has changed. You have to be pregnant. Unless you're cheating on me," I imply. "How could you? I would never. What's gotten into you?" Yoshi questions, heart broken.

"Maybe we should take a break. I'm tired of fighting. We always end up getting hurt," I tell my yo-yo with a heavy heart.

Yoshi's POV

I could feel my heart crumbling, and my body starts to sag, but I'm not sad. I'm angry. How could he say that? I let my emotions get the best of me and I slap Hoseok screaming "If you want to break up fine! I see how it is. You can't handle anything Hoseok. If you didn't want a partner, even if we weren't actual mates, then I'll go after an alpha who will want to settle down and one day have pups."

First I'm in his face, next thing I know I'm against the wall. Hoseok is furious. He grabs me by the chin with his thumb and pointer finger. "You wouldn't dare go to another alpha. You have all you need right here," he breathes into my ear. He trails kisses and bites from my ear to my mouth.

He's letting out a lot of pheromones, but not the ones that would calm me down. We're both angry right now. Hobi trails his long fingers, under my shirt, up to my nipples. He bites my lip, as he tugs on my buds, causing me to moan into his mouth. "Oh, such a slut, but only for your daddy right? You've been a very naughty boy. I caught you in a lie Yoshi," he groans into my mouth.

He flicks my nipples, and I feel my dick twitch with anticipation. He knows I love degradation. "Nghhh daddy... No..sto- mmmm" he moves down from my mouth to take my bud into his mouth. He pulls away, leaving me whimpering without his touch. "I knew it you whore. You lied to me. You're lactating. You're pregnant just admit it," he growls, clearly angry.

"No... It's not true," I plead. He grabs me by my throat and brings his face closer to mine. "I don't want to hear your lies anymore." He's pressing harder, I can't say anything as he pulls down my shorts tossing them somewhere on the floor. He pulls me from the wall, by my neck, and pushes me onto the couch.

He sits atop me, grinding his already hard, clothed, dick on my bare one. I let out a garbled mewl. He smells like chocolate coffee, and it's intoxicating. He let's go of my neck, seeing as I'm turning red, and I draw in a ragged breath of his heedy scent. It turns me on, even though I'm still mad at him. He tugs my shirt off, and runs his cool hands all over my body.

He leans down and sucks on my neck leaving dark marks. Trailing down to my nipple where he bites it unexpectedly. I yelp, but then he's sucking on it again and it feels so good. He smells heavenly too. I feel my face flush as my body starts to heat up. He grabs my cock, pumping it slowly, rubbing the slit with my pre-cum. My body feels hotter as he continues to suck on my chest, and pump my cock.