Sir (Vmin)

This one is for you prioritaes. Hope you enjoy😘.

Narrator's POV

           Tae was home while his husband Jimin was at work. He was always gone all the time being a CEO and all for one of the biggest companies of all time. He was the CEO for Min Records Incorporation. Tae had to stay home while Jimin was at work because he had house duties to do. Like dishes, laundry, cleaning, and cooking, but Tae was done quickly and soon became bored.

Taehyung's POV

          I'm done with everything already. He always leaves me here. I always finish early, and when I get bored I think of sir. When I think of sir I get horny, but sir will not let me touch myself. It's hard not to. If I touch myself then I will have been a bad boy. Bad boys get punished.

          I don't mind sir's punishments all the time. I could see him at work but I'm not allowed to leave either. I pick up my Samsung Galaxy S9 and text my Mr. Important husband.

Taebaby: Sir I've been a good boy and I've done all my chores for the day.

SirPark: Very good baby. You will be rewarded when I get home okay. As long as you don't touch yourself, because what's yours is mine.

Taebaby: But sir I'm really horny. I'm always so good for you. I won't touch myself. I promise.

SirPark: Damn baby, you look so good

SirPark: Damn baby, you look so good. I wish I could be there but I have very important work to do.

Taebaby: Could I please come visit you at work then?

SirPark: No.

Taebaby: B-but plea...

SirPark: I said no and that's final.

          I put my phone down determined to go to his job anyway. I want to see my husband and I will. I am a grown man very capable of getting what I want. I called one of the drivers to pull up in front of the house. I also informed security to not let my husband know that I was going out.

          I wore sunglasses and a black mask to hide my face. Along with a gray hoodie and black skinny jeans. As for shoes I had on some gray Converse sneakers. When I left the front door the driver was waiting with the car door open for me to enter. It was a black SUV with nice leather seats. I told him to head to Min Records and we were on our way.

          When we arrived I told the driver not to wait. I entered the rather large building with a false confidence. To be completely honest I was nervous. Sir never let me leave the house without him and this is my first time at his workplace. I walked to the front desk and asked to see Park Jimin.

          The people at the desk were giving me a hard time till I showed them my ring and a very convincing picture of us on our honeymoon.