Bunny's First Heat (Taekook)

This one is for -dinxsaur.

    It's been a long tiring day working at Canon. Producing ideas for the next best camera takes a toll on me and I just want to go home to my sweet, precious little bunny.

   And oh boy do I remember the first day I saw him. He was so excited that his legs wouldn't stop shaking and his ears couldn't decide whether to be up or down. He was about 16 when I brought him home. The first thing he did when we got to my house was jump in my bed and snuggle with all my blankets. Then he looked at me with his chocolatey eyes practically imploring me to join him. It's been three years since then and I've grown to love Jeongguk.

     He's been sick lately and I feel terrible. He's been shaking and whimpering. I'm really not quite sure what to do. I made him drink tons of water and I tried to give him medicine. I've also bought him carrot cake and ice cream countless times in the past week which I know is his favorite dessert, but he just keeps getting worse. I hope he feels better when I get home today because I've got a special surprise for my baby boy.

  After a long day with quite a bit of progress it's finally time for me to go home and I couldn't be more relieved. I grab my coat and bag and head to my car. It takes about fifteen minutes to get home. I'm fumbling with bags trying to get my key in the lock. My baby boy is going to love this surprise. I hear shuffling inside and when I open the door I'm surprised to see Jeongguk laying on the couch with periwinkle lace panties and my white oversized cardigan. He's moaning very lightly but it sounds like he's in pain. I slam the door and rush over to his side dropping everything I carried in. "What's the matter baby?" "I-it hurts daddy. Feels like i-i'm burning." He curls over and clings to me nuzzling my neck. His body feels very warm against my skin and I can feel moist kisses pressed against my jaw.

     "Where baby? Where does it hurt?" He looks at me pouting and wiggles his tiny little nose. He pulls his cardigan and motions to the spot where his hands were resting. "It hurts here Tae Tae." "Show me baby." He lifts up his sweater and shows me his member straining hard so pink against the soft blue. "Please daddy touch me. It hurts. Please," he begs. I can't resist the temptation of this beautiful mess. So I get off the couch and pick him up. He automatically wraps his legs around me and starts grinding. He moves his head into the crook of my neck and nibbles me gently. "Baby boy, now you now that is dangerous territory." "Please daddy.." he whimpers.

     I bring him over to our bedroom and try to place him gently on the bed, but he just clings tighter. "Baby you're going to have to let go if you want me to take the pain away." He reluctantly let's go and lays down on the bed groaning as he does so. I take off my blazer and shirt and toss them on the desk chair.

     Placing my hands on his waist I slowly lift up his sweater and trace my fingers over his tummy. "Look at you so beautiful. My perfect baby boy. I'm so proud of you waiting for your master to come home and take care of you." He blushes hiding his face behind the sweater. "Daddy please I need you." "No, no, it's Master to you baby. Do you remember our safe word?" "Yes master. I-it's banana milk." He says sweetly.

     "You're my sweet baby bunny okay, and Master is going to take care of you real good." He giggles under the light trace of my fingertips. "Someone is really sensitive today huh?" "Yes master. I waited for you all day. I've been a good boy too. I pwomise." "I can see and you know what good boys get? They get rewarded. So I've got a special treat for you."

  "Close your eyes okay. I'll be only a few seconds and then I'll be right back with your gift. Got it?" "Yes da- Master." He shuts his eyes slowly and I take a moment to be mesmerized by this sexy, cute, flushed bunny that belongs all to me. I turn around quickly back towards the living room and pick up the discarded bags. I slip back into our bedroom and sit next to him. "Sit up baby, and open your eyes." He blinks them open slowly adjusting to the dimly lit room and looks over to what I'm holding.