C h a p t e r 15 ~ Suspicions

C H A P T E R  15;

      With a hefty sigh, Jiyong plopped down on the hardwood floor, the exhale followed by a groan of annoyance. This was getting old. He had locked himself up into the practice room for two hours now, telling himself that practice was needed for some of their shows and stuff. But he was lying to himself. Jiyong was unable to figure out what was bothering him, and instead had chosen to dance and work up a sweat to expell his fears, even if it seemed un relevant to everything going on in the leader's life.

       He guessed it had something to do with Seung Hyun. Just two weeks ago they had been fine, but now... Seung Hyun was growing detached from Jiyong. From the whole of Big Bang, to be honest. It worried Jiyong. And then there was the fact that TaeYang was always gone, either doing shows or acting sad about Daesung having to leave South Korea for his Japan promotions. At least Seung Ri always knew how to cheer Jiyong up; even though that wasn't always enough.

       One more time. Jiyong rocked back on his palms before standing up, brushing off his leather pants. His fingers lingered over his iPhone screen as he got ready to turn on some music, only to halt when the sound of the double doors creaking open filled the silent room. His head snapped toward the sound.

      "You've been in here for almost two hours."

        Seung Hyun stood in the doorway to the room, leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest. Jiyong jumped a bit but felt his heart flutter at the smile on his boyfriend's lips. Exhaling in relief, Jiyong mumbled, "You scared me. I thought you were a sasaeng or something."

      This made Seung Hyun's eyebrow arch. "So deep into your thoughts that you don't even think about me?"

      "I.. I'm sorry." Jiyong ducked his head in embarassment, peering up at his elder with apologetic eyes. "I've just been stressed out."

      Seung Hyun crossed the room in a few strides before wrapping his younger boyfriend up in his embrace. Jiyong felt his knees go weak and he let himself melt into Seung Hyun's arms, tiredness making him want nothing more than to be held. "Baby... You're so tired..." Seung Hyun whispered, one arm carefully placed around Jiyong's waist to keep him from falling.

     "I... I'm sorry..." Jiyong could find nothing to say but those two words.

      "Don't be." Seung Hyun pulled away. "Look at me. Is something bothering you?"

     "N-No..."

     "Don't lie."

     "Who says I'm lying?"

      Seung Hyun lightly thwacked Jiyong on the forehead as his response.

      "Ow!"

      "Come on. Let's go back to the-"

      But Seung Hyun's soft words were interrupted by the sound of his ringtone. He jerked his phone out and answered it, not looking at Jiyong anymore. He spoke in a hushed tone before hanging up and turning back to the younger man. "Sorry about that, love." He smiled apologetically. "As I was saying... You're obviously tired and sweaty - why don't you come back to the dorm with me and take a shower?"

     Jiyong hesitantly agreed, and headed back to the dorm with Seung Hyun still beside him, looking distracted and distant. Just what could that call have been about?

      "Where's Tae and Ri?" Jiyong asked as Seung Hyun pushed the door open in front of them, holding it in place as the younger man passed through.