T h e C o l l e c t o r

d e x t e r ' s p o v ;

roaming in the park,

with my jar in hand...

seeking my beauties

unbeknownst to them,

they'll soon be in my captivity..

but why do they trust me?

is it because im friendly?

they fly right into the jar;

oh, they're so naive..

beauties don't live forever

how crazily they believe.

they'll forever be a memory

but for me a treasure,

they'll be mine forever

they'll be my memorabilia.

××××

(story form)

                                sometimes after work i'd llike to go out, and bring my jar to just roam about. to the park that is just clear my mind; although that's where it all begins. my thoughts occurr and the collecting begins. collecting butterflies, because they are beautiful, it is why i enjoy them; but they are so deleicate, i sometimes feel sorry for them. i even feel sorry for jennifer, because she is a beautiful human being; they are so different, yet so alike. alike being they're attractive of course, but different being one i can capture one and the other i cannot. i was so unsure of myself but in my mind i knew it was possible, but it would be difficult capturing a human right? well i'm kind of a trophy man and i beleive myself to be a collector; i like to stare beauty in the face.

                             most people think when someone or something that was beautiful dies, they're gone forever. but they are so wrong, because beauty is forever and it's something you can treasure and examine whenever. how do i treasure beauty? that you will never know. the thing about jennifer is she so happens to be a creature like me and observing her just isn't enough, like a butterfly; i have to have her. i want to touch her and love her and for her to love me. how could i cope with a living human over a creature of the wild? is it just a figment of my imagination? if more people were like me, in my opinion, the world would be better.

                            whle observing jennifer that day in the hotel lobby was so difficult for me, while doing my job entirely. i wanted to actually hold her but as she's awake and breathing, i could not bare that, or could i? she looked deeply saddened as if her life was sucked out of her, but she was holding  the way she looked me in the eyes was like she could read into my thoughts, and that's the only thing on my body i can control; i somewhat didn't like how she was doing that. her demeanor was so inviting, like when a butterfly is hesitant in going into my jar. once they enter my jar; they're mine and i'll never let them go.

                            after work i sought out my thoughts and as of my capturing plan i figured i'd first gather up all of my money i've saved up and buy a cabin in the woods. it's so ioslated and secluded. it's perfect. once having that planned i packed up a few bags of my belongings along with my butterflly collages to show her, hopefully she'll love them as much as me. i locked up my apratment and drove in my van to where i had already picked out the cabin, it was so perfect, thus i couldn't wait for her to get here. once entering the cabin, i immediately set it up for her liking and anxiously counted the time away until tomorrow after school. she will surely be someone to treasure.

****

l.u.7.5

so i this may sound okay but i can change if i need to (details wise) but i just love my story idea so much i want to share it with everybody :) but anyway please share your thoughts thanks for reading and such.

btw i've had this other idea for so long i finally know what i wanna write and it's based off one of my favorite bands today fun. <3 basically it's based off of their "some nights" album which i love. okay i'm done.