D u a l i t y 1.1

d e x t e r 's p o v ;

moments before he entered the room and so on....

since i couldn't fall asleep or do anything but think of jennifer, alone upstairs. what if she wakes up and needs me? i decided i'd go check on her just because of my racing thoughts. the old wooden stairs creak while walking up them making me tip toe and then upon entering the room slowly, the door also creaked, i know that then startles her. i saw she was already awake and sitting on the edge of the bed, i got startled myself, thinking i should leave, but i didn't.

i walked inside and she walked closer making me stop. what is she doing? why does she want to see me? she stopped walking and we stood there for a short moment and i grew anxious and just stood there not knowing what to do. she finally then walked closer making me freeze and she put her delicate arms around me in a warm embrace and i just stood there, i had no clue what to do.

she let go because of it, i guess, until she turns around distracted by the sudden sunlight coming in the room. her looking away gave me a chance to want to come closer to her then she sees who i am is and i really become stiff.

she looked up and studied me for what seemed like a century, and i glance away in a instance. i look back up and she's still standing there not frightened, but shocked that she recognizes me. after i introduced myself she opens her mouth and then changes her mind, but she then shakes her head in embarrassment.

l.u.6.26

to be continued since it's been too long since i was supposed to add to this it'll just be the same scene here continued in the next part.