~Chapter 6~

Authors Notes:
Chapter 6 is here...
Hope you enjoy.....

Betty and Jughead's arms untangled as she scowled at the thought of Jughead and Veronica. She slowly turned around and stared at him with narrow dagger eyes but she still had a slight smile at the comment Jughead had made.
"Babe I don't know what the hell she is talking about, I promise. And you know I dislike Veronica just as much as you." He looked at Betty and his eyes flickered to Veronica as she was staring back at him.
"Is she still staring?" Betty asked him as she wrapped her arms around his waist.
"Mm-hm, don't listen to anything she said, she is just jealous. You are amazing." He sighed with a smile.
"Well so are you." Betty smiled.
"Betty let's go, she's creeping me out.is that ok?" Jughead coaxed as he prodded her in the arm playfully.
"Yeah of course." She prodded him back.
"Bye Kev, Bye Fangs. We are gonna go, it's getting quite late." He lifted his arm over Betty and kissed the side of her head . She giggled nestling up to him.
"Right random question just for you know, curiosity. Pick Vanilla, Chocolate or strawberry?" He puzzled as winking at Betty.
"Strawberry" She burst.
Betty was confused until he steered her away from the door and instead walked up to the counter.
"Hey Pop can I get one large strawberry milkshake to go and two straws."He ordered. He looked at Betty with a sweet smile, eyes shining bright, and he bent down and kissed her slowly, "We will finish our date back at mine" he whispered in her ear, his husky voice tickled her ear and the scent of his cologne lingered for seconds until the cold breath of Jughead Jones was close again, the tender brush of his lips made contact with Betty's neck, her heart melted, butterflies fluttered in her stomach. He truly was a dream, the soft little kisses on her neck made their way from her collarbone, to her jawline and finally to her lips.

As they waited for the milkshake Betty glanced at Veronica and she was staring enviously at Jughead and Betty (mainly Jughead). Betty smiled smugly at her and cuddled Jughead closer.
"Here you go Jug, one large strawberry milkshake and two straws." Pops jolly voice rang through their ears, when he spoke it was always upbeat and spirited, there had never been a time where pop couldn't cheer people up.
"Thank you Pop Tate." Jughead thanked as he took the milkshake.
"Later guys." They called out as the harmonious bell sounded again and there they were back outside on the cold streets of Riverdale.
They walked along the breezy Riverdale streets as they embraced the night as well as each other. Betty shivered as the cold hit her.
"Oh come here my princess." He said as he slipped off his jacket and placed it over her shoulders.
" Thanks Jug. Thank you for everything." She stopped walking and turned so she was stood in front of him. she lifted her arms up to him and placed them on his shoulders. Betty stared longingly into his deep eyes and smiled. "You have helped me through everything. You have made me happier than I ever thought I could be." He smiled at her and leaned in to kiss his beloved. They held the kiss for a long time. They slowly parted and looked at each other without blinking. She moved towards him and embraced him. She hugged him tight and he hugged her back.
"Let's go back and finish this milkshake, babe" He smiled as they carried on walking until they got back to his trailer.
He opened the door to the empty trailer and let her in. Jughead's trailer was not glamorous, luxurious, or decorated all spick and span but unlike her home which was "perfect" inside and out the tin can trailer was comfortable. She didn't need to make sure she left it spotless, she didn't need to make sure her coat was neatly tucked away, inside the Jones' trailer Betty was comfortable and happy, it almost felt like home...

"Where's your dad?" She said as she walked into the trailer and sat on the couch.
"He's probably with the Serpents." Jughead said as he closed the door and came and sat next to her. He smiled brightly and chuckled as their eyes locked. She took off his jacket and placed it behind her. He stuck the milkshake on the table as he reached for his head and pulled off his beanie. He picked the milkshake back up and held his arm out for Betty to come and sit next to him. She snuggled up to him and they both took a straw and drank the sweet milkshake. As they drank they locked eyes and gazed at each other. Her eyes misted over as she looked into the future. Her future. He was it. He was everything. He was so romantic, buying milkshakes, protecting her, defending her, everything. He smiled and looked at her deeply.She fluttered her eyes and smiled back.Betty looked him in the eyes and thought in wonder "How am I so lucky"
"You so lucky? I think I'm the luckiest person that has ever lived Betts." He said as he stopped drinking the milkshake. She blushed shyly as she realised her thought was said aloud.
" No Jug, I'm the luckiest." Betty smiled and put the milkshake on the table. She turned so she was sat facing the side of him.
"You are so beautiful." She said as she stared at him, her hand rose and stroked his jawline, it moved up and she brushed her hand through his hair. He laughed.
"Me? The lonely outsider weirdo from the wrong side of the tracks? Look at you babe."
"Juggie my dear you are the most gorgeous person I've ever met. Not lonely. Not from the wrong side of the tracks. A little weird I'll give you that." She giggled.
"Hey you." He laughed an adorable chuckle that brightened her day as he cupped her jaw and kissed her lips.
After their lips parted, their faces still centimetres apart, she touched her forehead to his as she gazed into his amazing eyes. She looked down at his soft peachy coloured lips and he looked at her soft pinky coloured lips. Their eyes met and their  lips greeted again. The kiss was passionate and full of love before she knew what she was doing she swung her leg over and sat on his lap, keeping her lips pressed against his. He moved his lips to her neck and gave her small gentle kisses. She held his neck and knew it was time..
"Jug wait." She said as he kissed her neck.
"Yeah." He looked up and brushed her hair behind her ears.
"I-I Love you. I want to shout it from the rooftops. I want to tell the world. I love you so much Jughead Jones. I am in love with you." She blushed. He didn't say anything he just stared.
"Elizabeth Cooper. I love you. I want to scream it. I want you to know that I am in love with you. All of you." He smiled wider than she had ever seen.
•••
Feedback is welcome people.
I hope you enjoyed      "Finding Happiness" Chapter 6
•••