:

He kept running, with his wounds still bleeding, hurting and slowing him down. Through the vast barren lands he ran barefooted like a wounded tiger, but it wasn't a chase. His mind was getting fogged, his lips dry and he felt like he was drowning but he needed to get out of there. A whole army of well trained soldiers was in his pursuit and yes he was capable of snapping them all like little twigs, but not without his wings.

Out of breath, thirsty and exhausted like a pathetic human, he arrived at the old oak tree, from where he could see that humble black hut standing out in the middle of nowhere, his only ray of hope. Only means of salvation.

"Yoongi!" he somehow reached his friend's hut, inside of where was no less than that of a magnificent palace, with high arches and sparkling chandeliers.

Yoongi was seated on his black throne, looking down as if already waiting for him, hands clasped in his lap. And he was ready to ask this friend for a favor, beg him if the need be. But the eyes that met him were as cold as those of others he had just escaped.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asked.

"Save me..."

"Save you? Why? Two of our friends are dead because of you, you went and killed more than twenty humans in one night, and you think I'll let you escape, so you can grow your... your wings back, gain your strength and be the doom for the rest of us?"

"Please" he begged, panting heavily.

"Sorry Taehyung, your own cruelness and selfishness has brought you here, as a fugitive running from his own terrible sins. I can't let you go." he stepped back as more soldiers serving V's mother surrounded them.

"You betrayed me!! All of you betrayed me!" he shouted.

"You never were worth of loyalty. You're a threat to those who love you, and the humans. You were born of two evil creatures, you were meant to be just who you turned out to be. You should have never been born, a creature like you doesn't deserve to live. Your father never cared but your mother should've killed you when she could"

He bit his lips, eyes blurred with tears and mind numb with pain, he just dropped to the cold, hard floor, unable to move anymore.

This was over. They had gotten to him. He had been too foolish to trust them and they had used exactly that to get to him.

But it wasn't going to end there. His wings were gone, the soldiers were tying his hands as he looked with empty eyes at the back of his oh-so-dear friend Yoongi. It had turned out like that but it wasn't going to stay like that.

He was going to get out of their grip. Nothing could stop him, he was invincible. He had always been invincible. His wings would grow back soon. They would grow back and then everyone who conspired again starts him would receive his wrath, and he would be so very generous with that.

A/N:

Chapters with dots as the chapter headings are V's point of view and they go back in time. Like from present to past.