2

We lived in the old factory, away from the city and the people, away from others like ourselves. It was our oasis, time for the three us to be together with out worrying if someone was coming to get their revenge. It's not the brightest idea to try and take an executioner out, but it's been known to happen.
    I let the water work it's wonder on my tired body, the stream beneath me turning a reddish tint as the blood came off of me. I ran my face under the hot water, scrubbing my hands against my cheeks. I hated the feel of blood on my face, to be honest I hate having anybody else's blood on me.
     A hand sliding across my hip indicated that one of my boys was refusing to listen, again. His hand sneaked around to the front of my body, palm flat on my stomach. His warm breath on my shoulder, as his naked front was pressed against my back. I could feel his erection pressing into the small of my back as his lips brushed against the side of my neck.
    "Steve." I breathed without looking as he slid his hand down. I knew my boys, Steve was almost always gentle, always taking care not to hurt me. Bucky, true to his executioner ways, was almost always rough, leaving me sore for days afterward.
    His finger slid between my folds, tenderly rolling circles across my sensitive little nub. My breath hitched, as I leaned my head back on his shoulder. His lips greeted my cheek, I turned my head allowing him access to my mouth. His finger continued to roll lazily over my clit, extracting a whimper from me.
    He dipped his fingers into me as he chuckled softly into mouth. He broke the kiss, his eyes locking with mine, as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out of my body. I could feel my legs begin to shake as his pace began to speed up. He wrapped his other arm around my waist to support my body weight, I snaked my arm up hooking my hand at the base of his neck.
      "God damn, I love see the two of you like that." Bucky said from the open door way, he leaned against the metal beam, completely naked.
      "You could join." Steve told him as I felt myself begin to building up, I whimpered looking over at the man that made us complete.
       Bucky eyed Steve's hand as he continued to fuck me with his fingers, water cascading down our bodies. Bucky had one hand wrapped around his cock, slowing sliding his fist from the head to the base of his shaft.
     "Oh, I plan on it, first I wanna watch you make her a complete mess." Bucky replied, slowly pumping himself. Steve slowly picked up his pace, hooking his fingers as he did, stroking that sweet spot inside me.
      "Fuck." I breathed, my hips grinding into Steve's hand, unable to stop themselves.
       "You heard him, baby, he wants to see you cum." Steve whispered in my ear, pushing me closer to the edge.
      With Steve's free arm was wrapped around my torso holding me up, his fingers buried deep inside me my legs tried to buckle. I whimpered, knowing I was so close. I reached out toward Bucky, I needed him.
    Bucky released his cock and walked over toward us, his eyes dark with lust. He didn't hesitate as he stepped under the spray of the shower, his lips capturing mine the minute he reached us. I moaned into his mouth enjoying being between my boys.
     "Steve, take her." Bucky growled as he broke the kiss. Bucky grabbed my wrists, pulling at me till I was faced towards a metal wall. Steve grabbed my hips and pulled them back, bending me forward a bit.
     I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance before he slid himself in. I gasped at the suddenly fullness between my legs as he rolled his hips into me. Bucky slid under my body, looking up at me as he took a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it hard, sending a wave of heat straight to my core.
    "Fuck, Buck, you have to show me that." Steve moaned, reaching up grabbing a fist full of my hair. "She clenches so damn hard every time."
    Bucky's mouth was still wrapped around the tender bud, he winked at me before taking another hard suck. I cried out at the sensation, I could feel my wetness drip down my legs, as Steve slowly pumped his cock into me. Bucky finely released my nipple before moving his body around my hips, wedging himself in the there.
     I closed my eyes as Steve was starting to pick up his pace, he pulled tightly on my hair, pulling my head back as he did. Even though I knew it was coming, when Bucky's tongue flicked across my overly sensitive clit I still gasped out. His tongue alternate between quick flicks and hard long licks, driving me to my edge.
     I was panting, when I heard Steve moan from behind me. I looked down and could see Bucky was not only licking my clit driving me to my peak but his tongue was lapping up any juices on Steve's cock as he thrusted into me. I watch him as he held his cock in his hand pumping himself hard, he was after the same release we were.
     I closed eyes as I felt my core begin to tighten up, Steve was pounding into me at hard and steady pace. I hadn't even realized Bucky had moved till I felt Steve's motions stop and his body tighten up. I knew what was happening, Bucky was taking him. It only happened when the three of us were like this, Bucky's wilder side would come out.
      Suddenly Steve drove into me harder then before, his whimpers could be heard over the steady stream over the shower. My legs began to shake as the two of them buck hard. When my orgasm hit my legs buckled, Steve catching me around my waist as I felt him empty himself inside of me.
     I could hear Bucky growl as he rode his high out in Steve.
    "Fuck man, a little more warning next time." Steve panted, sliding out of me.
     "Sorry, I couldn't control myself." The other man breathed.
    "Boys, I distinctly remember saying I was taking a shower alone." I stated through pants standing straight up.
     "You did." Bucky smirked from behind the fair haired man. "We let you shower alone and then we came in to fuck your brains out."
    "That's not what I meant." I shook my head at them wrapping my arms over each of their shoulders still unsteady on my feet.
    "Hey, it was golden boys idea." Bucky quipped back, his mouth meeting mine.
    "It sounded good." Steve added, I released Bucky's lips to take him as well.
     "Boys, what am I going to do with you?" I asked, looking at them. Bucky leaned over taking Steve's lips in his.
      "Love us?" Bucky stated once he broke their kiss.
      "I already do." I smiled to myself.