11

I drove out to Needham, I need to know more. Things weren't adding up, he should never of been put on the hit list if hadn't been fully convicted. As I raced through the crowded streets weaving around slow moving cars dread was beginning settle in my chest. What if Zimo was right? Dear lord, please let this be a mix up.
I pulled up to the police department in Needham and killed my engine tucking my helmet under my arm. It was just as busy as the Boston one had been. However one man in the corner stood out around the rest. He almost towered everyone in the room. His long blonde hair was pulled back at the base of his neck, the scar of the star was showing.
He was talking animatedly with someone and I saw the tattoo on his forearm. Another executioner, a big one at that. I could feel every muscle in my body tighten as I approached the counter near him. He stopped talking to the red head woman in front of him, his eyes traveling over my body.
"Can I help you, hun?" The woman turned attention her to me.
"I need a file on the executioner Alexander Jones." I stated, since his death occurred here and since his secondary crime was committed in Needham I needed to look through their files.
"Now why would a tiny thing like you need a file that?" The man next me to stated in a booming heavily accented voice.
"That's none of your concern." I spat back, glaring up at the man.
"It's my concern because I want it to be, and I'm only going to ask you nicely once again, why do you want the file?" He turned his body to face me, massive muscles flexing as he crossed his arms over his chest, he was making an attempt at making feeling small. Bad news dude, I'm not easily intimidated.
"According to code 127-45 all files pertaining to deceased executioners are open to the public and code C. 35-29 means I don't have to answer your questions since you are not my commanding officer. Further more C. 132 allows me access even if he were alive." I hissed back, taking a step up to him.
The whole precinct went dead quiet, C. 132, when an Order Of The Midnight Sun asks for a file on a living executioner then the local authorities must hand it over without question. I just stated who I was without having to utter a word about it. I watched as the man's jaw tensed and his nostrils flared.
"Don't mind Thor, he's having a rough day." The red head stated, smiling over at me as she went back to a cabinet. "I'm Natasha Romanov, Captian of this precinct. And you'll find no trouble with me."
She slid the thin file on the counter to me as the man to my right continued to seeth. His fist clenching on the counter.
"The only thing in there is his death, he didn't commit any crimes while he was out here Needham." She stated as I flipped open the file. She was right, the only thing was his death recorded, brick to the face multiple times. The OMS carved into his chest, it was how people knew that they had been on the hit list. Date June 20, 2090.
I sighed looking up from the file, this wasn't a hit. He had been intentionally murdered via Bucky. Fuck. Technically that means the person who called the hit should be on our list as well as the individual who committed the hit. I ran my hand over the top of my head.
"Thank you." I stated, I was lost in thought as I walked out of the building.
I never heard Thor walk out behind me, the only thing that alerted me was when I was slammed against the building. Pain blossoming in my already throughly bruised ribs. His form towered over mine as he pinned me against the rough brick. I glared up at him, not bothering to fight back, it would of been pointless to begin with.
"Killian was training me to take his place when he was murdered." Thor's tone was low and tense, I could feel his anger pouring off of him. "But because Boston has three in the Order they chose not to replace him."
"That not my problem." I stated through clenched teeth, swiftly bring my knee between us and shoving hard.
He cradled he crotch as he dropped to his knee, I took a step away from the building and glared down at him. I walked around him towards my bike, putting my helmet back on. By not keeping on eye on him as I had my back to him I told him that I didn't see him as a threat, is it foolish of me, sure, I didn't have back up.
"I should be part of the order." He called out as I started my bike, rolling my eyes.
"And I think you should go sit on a cactus, but that's not happening either!" I yelled back, peeling out on to the street leaving the man behind as I raced back to Boston.
~~~
The sun was getting low in the sky, setting the factory in an warm orange glow. Bucky's bike was parked out front and Steve's corvette was missing. I killed the bike next to the Harley and swung my leg over. Slowly I pulled the helmet off, the pain meds were beginning to where off as I pulled the front door open.
My ankle was starting to throb as I made my way up the stairs. I could hear music blaring from down the hall, through the main room of the factory. No doubt Bucky was working out, I needed pain relief above anything else though. I got to the kitchen, open the cupboards to our supply only to find it empty except a singular note. 'See me downstairs.'
Well this was going to go wonderfully. I hobbled down back the stairs, pain spearing up with each step as I descended. Opening the door to the main floor, I walked passed the fake buildings of our training center towards the back room. The door was already open to the work out room.
Heavy music blaring out as I entered, Bucky stood towards the corner where the heavy punching bag hung. His shorts hung low on his narrow hips, sweat trickled down his bare torso as he threw punch after punch. His chocolate locks pulled back in a low bun, his good hand wrapped around the knuckles with a dirty white fabric. I spied the bottle of pain meds on the small table near him.
"You just going to stand there kitten?" He questioned as he threw another hard punch into the bag.
"Debating how badly I want pain relief." I replied, my eyes flicked back to Bucky's back.
I watched the muscles in his back contort and stretch as he threw another punch. I knew I wasn't fast enough to snag it, it was to close to him, he stop for a moment and looked over his shoulder at me. Deep blue eyes taking me in, if I hadn't thought he was mad by the fact he took the pain meds I would of known the moment those dark cold blues landed on me. A storm passed through them as he stared me down.
"How bad do you hurt?" He questioned.