Choosing...

SnowSparkTheCat asked: Hollyleaf, did you like being in the tunnels with Fallen Leaves, I know you probably did, but didn't you miss ThunderClan? Fallen Leaves, if you had the choice of going back to your tribe, or staying with Hollyleaf, which would you choose?

Hollyleaf: Wel-

Fallen Leaves: I think I can answer that for you. She loved staying with me even though she did miss ThunderClan sometimes. 

Hollyleaf: *looks at Fallen Leaves in shock* That's exactly what I wanted to say, other than I think Fallen Leaves made the right choice to let me go to ThunderClan. And he also made the right choice to help us out in the Dark Forest battle.

Fallen Leaves: I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!! *makes the XD face* 

Hollyleaf: *makes the :l face* Why don't you just answer your question already. *flicks tail in annoyance*

Fallen Leaves: Okay, so for my question I would...*frowns in concentration* 

Hollyleaf: *makes a distressed noise* 

Fallen Leaves: I... *looks lovingly at Hollyleaf* I would stay with Hollyleaf. Where ever she goes, I go. She is my home. And I love her. 

Hollyleaf: *tackles Fallen Leaves and nuzzles his chest* I love you too Fallen Leaves.

Fallen Leaves: *rolls away from Hollyleaf and yells* ASK MORE QUESTIONS!!! :D