Still Alive and Woodchucks -.-

Icyeyes12 asked: Hollyleaf, is you had lived longer, what would've been your goals in life? Did you want to be deputy? Leader? A mother? Have a mate? And Fallen Leaves I have a question- 'How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?'

Fallen Leaves: uhhh... *ear twitches*

Hollyleaf: I would've loved to have kits with a mate that I truly loved, but the one cat that I truly loved was in StarClan, waiting for me. And for the kits part... well Mosskit is somewhat like my child, I love her so much!

Fallen Leaves: uhh... *both ears twitch*

Hollyleaf: I think you broke him... *pokes his shoulder and he falls to the ground, making leaves fly up*

Fallen Leaves: uh..... *gets back up and looks around, confused* No?

Hollyleaf: *pats his back with tail* Great answer you got there smart stuff. *sarcasm*

Fallen Leaves: Okay, ummm they're tasty? *looks at Hollyleaf for guidance and then looks away before whispering* Wait...... Who was in StarClan that you truly loved? *looks at her, hurt*

Hollyleaf: You! It's you, you big dummy! *paws at his ears playfully*

Fallen Leaves: *sighs* Good, because I would be extremely sad if you loved someone else.

Hollyleaf: I love you, and only you, Fallen Leaves.

Fallen Leaves: And I love you, only you, Hollyleaf.

Sandshadow (ME): OMG IT'S SO KAWAII! *fangirls... or fanshe-cats*

Hollyleaf: HEY!!!! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS!!! *makes the >:l face and pushes Sandshadow (me) out of the picture* 

Fallen Leaves: *chuckles* Well, I do say that we make an adorable couple....

Hollyleaf: *blushes* And with that said.... ASK MORE QUESTIONS!!!