Happy Halloween!

Hollyleaf: *hisses and claws at nothing* Welcome to our Halloween special! Continue reading... if you dare!!

SnowSparktheKat asked: Who is your favorite relative Hollyleaf? 

Hollyleaf: *sits down with an extreme thinking face* Hmm..... that one's hard...

Fallen Leaves: *jumps out of a bush, startling Hollyleaf* BOO!

Hollyleaf: GAHH!!! *jumps away and lands with a thump on her rump* Fox-dung! Fallen Leaves! You scared me! 

Fallen Leaves: Haha! *purrs* You're adorable.

Hollyleaf: Anyway, my favorite relative was probably.... Firestar. I know it's cliche, but he was such a great warrior, even though he was a kittypet at first. 

Fallen Leaves: Aww, that's so cute. *purrs while grinning*

KpopGirl4Life asked: Hollyleaf, what is the thing that scares you most in the world? 

Hollyleaf: Probably..... snakes! I heard of how Honeyfern died and I would never want that happening to any other cat. *shudders*

Fallen Leaves: *laughs* It's okay! There are no snakes in StarClan! ....I hope...

Hollyleaf: *shudders* Yeah, I hope.

xXRainfeatherXx asked: I dare Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves to go through a Haunted House! And the House is designed by the Dark Forest cats!

Fallen Leaves: Yay.....? *walks with Hollyleaf into the Haunted House*

Hollyleaf: This is so lame. *has a bored look and tail is twitching*

Fallen Leaves: AHHH!!! *screeches as Darkstripe jumps out from behind a wall, hissing* 

Hollyleaf: HAHAHA!!! YOU WERE SO SCARED!! *laughs at Fallen Leaves*

Fallen Leaves: No I wasn't-

Hollyleaf: *yowls in fright as Hawkfrost jumps out at her* RUN FOR STARCLAN!!!! *bolts out of the house and runs all the way to StarClan*

Fallen Leaves: *laughs* Well that was interesting...

Icyeyes12 asked: Which cat in the Dark Forest scares you the most?

Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves: *say simultaneously* Hawkfrost.

Red_and_Yellow_4ever asked: Do dead cats pee and poop?

Hollyleaf: *walks out of dirt place* What?

Fallen Leaves: *faces Hollyleaf* She asked us if us dead cats pee and poop.

Hollyleaf: Oh.... well..... yes, we do. *awkwardly walks away*

Fallen Leaves: *follows Hollyleaf*

AceofSpades77 asked: Hollyleaf- Do you hate Dovewing, like her, or have mixed feelings for her? Fallen Leaves- Was it fun in the tunnels before Hollyleaf or boring without company?

Hollyleaf: *sits down heavily and cocks head to side* Hmm.... Well.. I don't hate her with a burning passion. Yet I don't like her from the bottom of my heart. So I guessed mixed feelings.

Fallen Leaves: And why is that?

Hollyleaf: She was just so..... naive. She thought that she was the answer to everything. Just because she could hear from far away. She never thought of any other cat and how they felt, hence why Ivypool ventured into the Dark Forest in the first place, she was just too wrapped up in herself. 

Fallen Leaves: Yeah... I guess... But what about her silence? Bluestar predicted that something deafening is coming to her. But I can't find out what.... (HINT HINT- DOVEWING'S SILENCE)

Hollyleaf: *laughs* Don't worry about it. We'll find out eventually.

Fallen Leaves: As for my question... I was quite bored without Hollyleaf's company. Life was always the same. So when she came things finally broke from it's pattern.

Hollyleaf: Aww! So cute! *purrs*

Fallen Leaves: THE NEXT HOLIDAY SPECIAL WILL BE ON THANKSGIVING!! TILL THEN MY FRIENDS!!!

Hollyleaf: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!