Camboy

The bell had just rang, signaling the end of class. Taehyung gathered his things and headed for the door, humming happily. It was Friday, he had the whole weekend to himself! So many fun possibilities, what should I do first? He smirked to himself, unlocking his apartment. Once inside he set his things down on the table, heading upstairs to his room. He grabbed his laptop and went over to his bed. Once comfortable, he quickly typed in the website- wasting no time clicking on his favorite camboy's latest video. It was a solo this time. Taehyung watched with the utmost attention as the boy onscreen began to strip. First the boy tugged his shirt off, revealing his toned upper body. Taehyung noticed the boy's cute pink nipples already pert from the cold air, making him lick his lips subconsciously. The boy bit his lip, trailing his fingers towards his bulge, palming himself slightly with a soft sigh. The boy slowly unbuckled his belt and slid his black skinny jeans off as Taehyung's eyes raked up and down the boy's milky white thighs, his pants starting to become too tight for his liking. Taehyung unzipped his pants, sliding a hand into his underwear giving himself a light tug as the boy dropped to his knees with a soft moan; still palming himself.
"Would you like to see more, master?" The boy asked innocently, playing with the hem of his boxers.
"Fuck, yes, please..." Taehyung practically moaned, pumping himself slowly. As if on command, the boy pulled his boxers down, his hard cock bouncing up against his stomach. The boy started to pump himself slowly at first, his other hand traveling upwards to play with a nipple. He started to thumb and pinch the hard pink bud, humming contently. Taehyung quickened his pace, digging his thumb into his slit, panting. The boy bucked his hips into his hand, moaning loudly. "M-mmh! M-master, it feels so good when you watch me.." The boy let go of his now weeping cock, both hands playing with his pink buds. "F-fuck master...I could cum just from this, you know.." the boy moaned, "Is that what you want, master?"
Taehyung, who was a moaning mess by this point, eyes glued to the screen practically yelled, "Fuck yes babyboy, please, I'm so close..."
Taehyung was nearing his limit as the boy scrunched up his face in pure pleasure, body flushed. "O-oh master, fuck," the boy gasped and arched his back, ropes of cum splattered his chest with a loud high pitched moan. Taehyung came a few moments later with a low groan. He lazily squeezed himself, relishing in the after glow. The boy panted heavily and smiled into the camera. "Thanks for helping me master, let's do this again real soon okay?" The boy said sweetly. Taehyung closed his laptop, huffing as the uncomfortable feeling of drying cum started to set in. Ugh. I need a fucking shower.

Lmao shit sORRY if that sucked I'm new at smut whoops