Jealous

Suddenly Jungkook spotted someone out of the corner of his eye. "Hey, Jimin!" He called to the shorter male, waving.
"Oh hey man what's up?" Jimin asked as he strolled over to the duo, automatically slinging an arm around the younger's waist. This made the latter's blood boil.
Just WHO the fuck does this bitch think he is?! And why is Jungkook letting him touch him like that!
"Oh?" Jimin questioned, just now noticing Taehyung. "Who's this? Not cheating on me are you?" He asked playfully. Jungkook smiled, "You know I'd never! He's just a..." he glanced at Taehyung, "Just a friend." He stated, ignoring the look the blond shot him.
Excuse me? The blond thought bitterly, noticing the shorter male intertwine his and the younger's fingers like it was nothing. Taehyung cleared his throat noisily,
"I'm Kim Taehyung, and you are?" He asked, clearly annoyed.
"Oh, I'm Jungkookie's best friend, Park Jimin. Nice to meet you," the shorter offered.
"Mhm that's nice. Anyway, kookie and I have to get to class now, bye." The blond said, ripping the younger out of Jimin's grasp. He grabbed him by the wrist, practically dragging Jungkook away.
"Wha- Hey! You can't just-!"
"Shut up." Taehyung growled, causing the younger to huff in response, sending Jimin an apologetic glance.
Jimin watched the two go, puzzled. "Uh, okay then...?"

Once in the classroom Jungkook tried again,"Hey, what's wrong with you? You're hurting me," Jungkook whined. Taehyung ignored the younger's complaint,
"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend," he glared.
"I don't you idiot, weren't you listening? Jimin's my best friend." The raven rolled his eyes. "Why are you so salty all of a sudden huh? What'd I do?"
"Why'd he grab your waist then? And hold your hand like that?" Taehyung retaliated.
"I don't know? Jimin's always done stuff like that, I'm used to it. It doesn't mean anything, he's just touchy I guess."
"......."
Jungkook blinked, studying the other's face as realization hit him.
"Oh! Ohhhhhhh, you're jealous aren't you Tae?" The younger snickered. Taehyung's eyes narrowed, pulling the latter down to his height.
"Why would I be jealous? I just don't like when others play with my toys." The blond growled. Jungkook's eyes sparkled with amusement.
"So in other words, yes?" This made Taehyung raise an eyebrow.
"Well, isn't someone confident today? Have you forgotten our little 'talk' yesterday?" Jungkook squirmed, not meeting Taehyungs eyes. "...no,"
How could I? He thought, feeling his face heat up.
Just then the bell rang, signaling the start of first period.
"Good. Meet me in the commons after class, and don't be late."
Jungkook nodded and quickly retreated to his desk, flustered.

—-After school—-
Jungkook hurriedly gathered his things, throwing his backpack on heading out into the hallway. He saw Jimin by his locker talking with his friends. He decided it'd be best to stay away from him for today, remembering how upset Taehyung had gotten the last time; he couldn't risk pissing him off any more than he already has. He sighed glumly and kept walking.

Taehyung propped himself against the brick wall, scanning for his beloved plaything. He checked the time, 2:05.
This bitch better hurry the fuck up, he thought, crossing his arms.
Within the next few minutes Jungkook finally appeared.
"Um, hi." He nervously greeted the blond.
"Hey babyboy. Ready to go?" He asked, grabbing the younger's hand.
"Where are we going?" Jungkook blushed, looking at their intertwined hands.
"My house. Parents are gone on a business trip," Taehyung replied happily.
Jungkook's face fell, "O-oh... that's what we're doing?"
"What else would we be doing, Jungkook?" The blond asked, sending him a questioning look.
Right, he's just using me. What was I expecting?
"Ah, nothing. It was a dumb question."

The two arrived at Taehyung's house, Jungkook marveled at how big it was.
"Damn I didn't know you had money," Jungkook inquired, gazing at the rather expensive looking furniture and paintings.
"I guess. Now stop getting distracted and go upstairs and wait in my room. Fourth door to the left. I'll be right up." Taehyung called. Jungkook did as he was told and headed upstairs.

He looked around the room; plain white walls, a desk, a bookshelf filled with books he doubted Taehyung had ever read, and a king sized bed tucked into the far right corner. Jungkook timidly sat down on the bed, waiting for Taehyung to return. Millions of thoughts swam through Jungkook's head.
Oh god, I'm freaking out. What do I do? How do I tell him? What if he laughs? What if he doesn't believe me?? Oh god I'm so fucked.
Just as the younger was on the verge of a nervous break down, Taehyung appeared with a wrapped box. He sat down next to the latter, shoving it into his hands and snapping him out of his thoughts.
"Open it babyboy."
Jungkook unwrapped the gift, carefully taking out what was inside;
(Sumthin like this idk)

"Jungkook unwrapped the gift, carefully taking out what was inside; (Sumthin like this idk)

Jungkook looked up at the blond, "For me?"
"Mhm. This means you belong to me." Taehyung hummed, putting it on for the younger. Jungkook smiled, "Thank you.."
"No problem babyboy. Now, strip."
"W-what?!"
"I said, strip. Now."
Jungkook stood up and started to undress, trying to calm his erratic heartbeat. There he stood, fully naked besides the new gift, in front of a man he barely knew. He shifted uncomfortably, "Aren't you gonna do it too? This is embarrassing..."
"Nah I kinda like this. Come over here and get on your knees. It's time you pay me back for yesterday." He commanded, loving the way the younger flushed at that.
"R-right, okay," Jungkook knelt down, nervously looking up at the other.
"Well?" Taehyung questioned impatiently, "it ain't gonna suck itself babe."
Jungkook nodded, quickly unzipping the blond's pants and pulling his waistband down. The raven was taken aback, just now realizing how big the other was as it sprung out.
Lord have mercy on my inexperienced soul...

Jungkook swiped his tongue over the slit, kissing the tip, earning an encouraging hum. He ran his tongue from base to tip, cupping his balls. He glanced up at Taehyung who bit his lip, pupils blown. In one sudden movement, Jungkook took as much as could at once; hollowing out his cheeks, bobbing his head at an inconsistent pace. Taehyung moaned, lacing his fingers in the raven's soft locks. The younger took this as a positive sign, continuing to pump what he couldn't fit in his mouth at the same time. Taehyung bucked his hips, unintentionally thrusting into the younger's mouth. Tears steamed down the younger's cheeks, gripping Taehyung's thighs for support as his throat was assaulted. Low moans spilled from the older's lips, gazing at the beautiful sight between his legs. Jungkook relaxed his throat, letting the blond go deeper. Without breaking eye contact, the raven moaned, sending a wave of vibrations through Taehyung's aching member. Sensing the blond was close by the now painful tugging and loud moans echoing throughout the room, Jungkook sped up his ministrations further.
"F-fuck babyboy I'm gonna-" Taehyung forced the younger's head down harshly, riding out his orgasm. Jungkook gagged harshly, coughing as he came back up for air. He wiped the drool and cum off his mouth, breathing heavily. Both sat there, trying to regulate their breathing when Jungkook spoke up,
"W-was that...okay?"
Taehyung looked down at him and smiled sweetly, caressing his cheek.
"You did so good baby, so so good."
His whole body flushed,
Jungkook, your praise kink is showing.
"Really? Oh thank god, that was...I mean it was my f-first time.." he stuttered.
"Wait, it was?! Oh shit babe I'm sorry, why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung gasped, grimacing at how rough he was.
"I was going to! But then..I don't know I didn't want you to be disappointed." Jungkook looked away. "I'm pretty sure you expected someone like me to be, y'know, experienced?"
Taehyung sighed. "So you're telling me, you've never done anything past playing with yourself?"
"Uhm, yes, sorry." Jungkook bit his lip, hanging his head.
"Wha- Hey I didn't mean it like that." he said, zipping his pants back up. Jungkook gave him a confused look, "Wait that's it? You're not gonna fuck me?"
"Did you want me to?"
Jungkook stood up, getting dressed. "Well I mean the only reason I'm here is because you're blackmailing me so I just assumed."
"Ya got me there," he replied. "But we've got plenty of time to fuck, why rush?"
Jungkook cocked his head, "Okay well, what now then?"
Taehyung got into bed and lifted the covers up, "Nap with me?"

Do you want longer chapters or should I stick with shorter, more frequent ones?