Mine

Please let me know your thoughts :)
(Sorry if there's any mistakes)

That Monday, the boy was the only thing on his mind. He bit his lip, remembering the look of pure ecstasy on the boy's face as he came over and over from a plethora of toys. He sat there in a daze, dreaming of the boy. He was shook from his unholy thoughts when he heard an oddly familiar voice, "Excuse me, may I go to the bathroom please?"
"Quickly," The teacher replied, not looking back from the black board. Taehyung watched as said male awkwardly stood up trying to cover his obvious bulge and quickly shuffled out of the room.
Okay now that hoe sounded a lot like my babyboy but that shit's crazy, right? ....Fuck it.
"Teacher can I go to the bathroom?"
"No Taehyung, wait until the other kid gets back" she said, irritated she was interrupted again.
Taehyung rolled his eyes, already halfway out the door, not caring about the threat of detention she was yelling about as he made his way to the bathroom.
He opened the door and peered in, scanning for a certain someone and was immediately hit by a string of soft sighs. He stopped in his tracks, listening closer. He heard said male choke out a moan, accompanied by a hot wet sound.
Now I KNOW that kid ain't straight jacking off rn....shit, I mean he sounds just like my babyboy tho...Taehyung thought, inching closer to the stall attempting to be stealthy.

So maybe he was being a little creepy, but a bitch just HAD to know okay??
He glanced in through the crack in the stall and almost came right then and there on sight- BITCH WHAT. THATSSSSS MY BITCH RIGHT THERE I-
He couldn't look away- there, back against against the stall wall, eyes shut, hand furiously pumping himself while a finger teased at his puckered hole- was the elusive camboy Taehyung had dreamt about for weeks. Taehyung, without hesitation, started feverishly jerking himself off, not even trying to keep quiet. The boy, startled, finally stopped and noticed Taehyung, blushing furiously. "W-what are you doing! Don't w-watch me you fucking pervert!" He said, trying to cover himself, ashamed.
"Don't watch?" Taehyung questioned, "But you love when your master watches you play with yourself, isn't that right?" He smirked. The boy's eyes widened, then darkened in a matter of seconds. In one swift motion he unlocked the stall, pulled Taehyung in and slammed him against the wall. He's a lot stronger than he looks, taehyung thought, though not the least bit intimidated by the taller male.
"You tell anyone about what I do for a living and I'll fucking beat your flat ass." The boy said between gritted teeth. This made taehyung's smirk widen in amusement-
"Hm? What was that,  you're gonna beat me up?? Yeah okay sure." Taehyung said whilst eyeing the boy's beautiful flushed cock that bobbed against his stomach with every slight movement. "And besides," He continued, wrapping a hand around the boy's now aching cock, causing the boy to shiver. " I wouldn't be threatening the person who knows your precious little secret.." He glanced up at the boy, licking his lips hungrily.
The boy looked away, defeated. He really wasn't a fighter, his tough façade quickly diminishing as the latter gave him an experimental tug. Frustrated with how fast he was being overpowered, the boy fought back a moan. This is not good, I need to get this over with...if I take too long people will get suspicious, The boy worriedly thought.
"....So what, you want a quick fuck? Will that make you shut up? Huh? Fine." He choked out, sounding more like a plea than he would've liked to admit.
Well that was fucking adorable, Taehyung mused.
"Oh babyboy, you're mistaken. I don't just want a quick fuck," he said, giving the boy's ass a harsh slap, earning a yelp from him. "I want you to be mine, and only mine from now on." He whispered into his ear, playfully nipping it. This made the boy's entire body flush, earning a whimper.
"W-what the fuck does that mean?"