Mine, pt2

"It means exactly what you think," The older replied, pumping the latter agonizingly slow. "You'll be my new toy. Don't worry though, I treat all my toys nicely."
At this point, Jungkook was gone. He began to whimper, begging for more friction as he shamefully bucked his hips into Taehyung's hand. "You want more baby? Tell me what you want," the blond tantalized, digging his thumb into the slit. Jungkook let out a frustrated grunt, "Stop fucking teasing me already you little- AH!" he was cut off by a rather harsh squeeze, causing him to cry out. Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him, "You wanna finish that sentence babyboy, or do you wanna to cum?" He growled. Jungkook winced at his harsh tone. "S-sorry..."
"Yeah. That's what I thought you said." Taehyung smirked, quickly picking up the pace. Jungkook let out a loud moan, pressing himself into Taehyung further, gripping onto his shoulders. Jungkook rested his forehead in the crook of the the blond's neck, a string of moans and curses tumbling from his mouth. Taehyung sucked at jungkooks neck, roughly biting down as the boy shuddered with a high pitched moan, ropes of cum splattering onto both their chests. Jungkook slumped into Taehyung, trying to regulate his breathing. After a few moments Taehyung spoke up, "Hey. We should probably get back to class, lord knows Mrs. Richardson's gonna kick both our asses for skipping."  Jungkook looked up at him with a frown, "But...you're still....I mean, I could help-"
"That's very kind of you babyboy, but I'll be alright. C'mon, let's get cleaned up." The older replied, pulling his pants up. 
Jungkook sighed, doing as he was told. "Call me Jungkook, please? I mean, just...at school y'know?" He blushed.
"Yeah, sure Kookie. I'm Kim Taehyung, by the way," the blond grinned, ruffling the boy's hair.
The two made their way back to class, which was now over. Whoops.
They were greeted by a seething Mrs. Richardson, needless to say, both got detention that day.

-The next day-
Jungkook put his books into his locker, sighing tiredly. I'm literally dying. I was up way too late streaming, it's all Taehyung bitchass fault He huffed, shutting his locker. He was about to head to class when a certain someone grabbed his ass, "Hey Kookie, saw your video last night. Did I hear you accidentally moan my name? How cute." The blond whispered, causing Jungkook to shiver.
"Shut up!! We're in PUBLIC!" The raven whisper shouted, blushing madly as Taehyung laughed. Jungkook couldn't help but smile at that, Taehyung's laugh was beautiful. He was....actually kinda..cute?
Wait a minute, what? No. No that piece of shit is NOT attractive in any way shape or form okay? Yesterday was a fluke...I was just horny and he was there and...yeah. Yeah that's it. I was just horny. I don't like Taehyung. I can't...he's literally blackmailing you Jungkook, you stupid dumb bitch.

I thought the whole "boy" thing was confusing so I started using their names idk my guy it's like 3am lol sorryyyy