Chapter 1

September 1st
7:28

*DING*

*DING*

KingKookie97: Shit!! It's 7:30 already??

Taelien: Ill stall the teacher, get yourself ready.

KingKookie97: THANK YUO!

Jungkook's fingers slide across the screen as he sends his message, quickly tossing his phone aside before jumping out of bed. Every single time he tries to wake up early, it never works out. Never. Seriously.

The brown haired male quickly stripped off his clothes and put on his school uniform, a black blazer and a white dress shirt underneath with a tie with the school crest on the chest, some tan khakis to top it all off. Jungkook quickly grabbed his phone and his book bag with a pant, swinging the strap over his shoulder as he ran out of his apartment in a rush.

~~

"Come on.. Come on.." Taehyung looked at the clock slowly getting closer to 7:45, sitting in his desk anxiously as he watched the teacher get to her seat. Before she could sit, he pursed his lips and slammed his hands on the desk, standing abruptly. He had to buy Jungkook some time.

"MAY I USE THE RESTROOM?!" He said a bit too loudly, attracting the attention of a few students in the classroom.

The teacher looked at him like a psychopath, pointing to the door. "I'm taking attendance, so be quick." Taehyung bowed his head before running into the hall, hearing a girl behind him whisper and giggle.

Taehyung looked around the hall frantically, snapping his fingers anxiously. "Think think..." He muttered under his breath, his eyes landing on a small red box attached to the wall. Yep.

A light bulb went off in his head, his conscious fighting itself before he took one last look at the clock, cursing under his breath and looking both ways of the hall, pulling the fire alarm and immediately running back to the classroom unsuspectingly. Fuck.. No one saw that right?

~~

Jungkook ran closer to the school to hear an alarm go off, a bunch of students crowded around the school. Wait.. but it's 7:45.

Jungkook looked around, walking around in search of Taehyung. This high school was like any other high school. There's the upperclassmen, the geeks, the popular ones, etc. Jungkook was somewhere among all of them, a background character in this enormous school. Nothing more nothing less. He'd look to his side to see a blonde boy with glasses get thrown to the floor by an upperclassman, his books and glasses sprawling across the floor. Jungkook clenched his jaw as his fist tightened, turning his head to call out, "TAEHYUNG!!"

Jungkook watched as a hand waved in the air in the sea of students, running over to him and almost tackling him with a smile tugging at his lips. "Shit.. Am I late? Why is everyone outsi-"

"I pulled the fire alarm."

"YOU PULLED THE FI-.." Taehyung quickly cupped his hand over Jungkook's mouth, shushing him before glancing at a teacher not too far from them.

"I was buying you time. She was about to take attendance." Taehyung flashed him a boxy grin, Jungkook staring at him in awe before breaking into a laugh. "Why'd you do that?!" He ruffled his hair with a bunny smile, following the instructions of the teachers for the rest of the day.

Damn.. Taehyung pulled the fire alarm.

He could always depend on his best friend for anything.

Anything..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 1st
21:35

*DING*

KingKookie97: You know you didn't have to pull the alarm

Taelien: You were in trouble, so I came to the rescue~ ㅋㅋㅋ

KingKookie97: My hero~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Taelien: Heroes get a token~ where's my token??

KingKookie97: Hm it's a surprise

Jungkook smiled as he looked at his screen, changed out of his uniform and laying on his bed in a pair of sweats and an oversized white t shirt. He loved nights where it was just him texting or talking to Taehyung. He was only a street away, but he still loved any sort of contact with the other. Even a single touch would stay in his mind all day.

Jungkook walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, soon seeing the trash bag full and letting out a groan. It was already dark outside and freezing this time of year. He was too caught up messaging Taehyung to notice the time.

He walked out to the back of the apartment with only socks on his feet, throwing the trash in the large bin. He heard footsteps come up next to him, looking to his left to see no one there. Jungkook shrugged and closed the lid to the garbage, soon hearing footsteps coming up from behind him, looking back to no one there.

He frowned. "Hey! Cut it out!" He yelled out to no one in particular. Jungkook turned to walk back to his apartment, bumping into something tall and dark, a hand cupping his mouth and nose and strong arms wrapping around his body. 'What the fuck?!' His eyes widened as he flung around, muffled screams being heard before he felt his feet were lifted off the ground. Why the hell was he so strong?! He suddenly felt his head harshly turn to the side, screaming in agony as he felt a sharp pain in the crook of his neck. Was he gonna die..? Like this..?

Then after a few seconds, everything went black..

*******************************************

hope you enjoy!!

i decided to just post instead of draft to see if anyone has any tips of how to make this better

^^ thanks for reading <3