Chapter 2

September 2nd
5:57

"DON'T KILL M-.." Jungkook sat up abruptly, breathing heavily and looking around frantically. "What the hell...?" He looked down to see his covers, looking back to see his pillow with a few wet stains. He reached up to touch his head, feeling beads of sweat formed on his temples. His eyes wandered around a familiar room lightened only by the dim orange light of the sunrise. Was it just a dream..?

Jungkook threw the covers off his body to walk over to his full body mirror, pulling his collar to check the state of his neck. His eyes widened as all the color drained from his face, seeing two dark red marks on the crook of his neck. Oh FUCK no! Jungkook suddenly looked around cautiously, feeling a sudden breeze as his curtains shifted in their place. His window was open. He stared at his window with a horrified look, almost running over to close it and hearing a loud siren, jumping back so dramatically he fell back on his butt. He suddenly heard buzzing and turned to his beside table, watching his led light blink. Shit. It's 6 am.

~~

Jungkook took his usual route to school. The sidewalk.

He texted Taehyung earlier asking him to bring him breakfast. He didn't feel like cooking, but he knew he'd cook if it was Taehyung's cooking. The older would always make the best dishes whenever he came over, from korean beef to stews and amazing desserts. Now he had an appetite.

Jungkook walked into his classroom, sitting near one of the window seats for Taehyung to sit in front of him. When the younger sat down, he turned his body to the side to set down a small thermal container on his desk with a pair of steel chopsticks, Jungkook flashing a bright bunny smile. "Ah! Thank you hyung! I'm starving!"

Jungkook opened the container to be met with a face full of steam, the smell of kimchi hitting him like a train. It smelled like the gods blessed this bowl themselves and put it on his desk with a pair of chopsticks. Jungkook almost moaned at the smell of his favorite dish made by his friend, Taehyung smiling at the look Jungkook gave his dish. "Come on! Try it. I didn't put any onions since I knew they gave you a stomachache."

Jungkook was just about ready to cry. He bowed his head to his friend, picking up the chopsticks and pinching a piece of kimchi and sticking it into his mouth.

It only took one bite before Jungkook's face turned green, immediately spitting the mouthful back out into its container and almost gagging at the bitter taste in his mouth.

Taehyung just stared, his mouth agape.

"I-Is it bad..?" The older of the two asked, his voice shaking slightly like he was about to cry.

Jungkook felt like he just kicked a puppy. When it came to his cooking, Taehyung took pride in it, especially since Jungkook loved every single bite. He looked at Taehyung with nothing but guilt in his eyes while feeling others in all directions.

"No!" He responded. "It was just-.. really really hot." Jungkook was starving.. but his mouth wouldn't even let him hold in his food for three seconds if he wanted to. "I'll eat it during lunch, okay? It'll be cooler by then." Jungkook closed the container and put it in his book bag along with the chopsticks, watching Taehyung turn around with a slight look of disappointment.

Why did I do that..?

Jungkook buried his face in his hands, mentally beating himself up for causing such a scene over one bite. He'll have to apologize after class.

11:40

The next few classes went by quickly, but Jungkook was still starving to the point he might just eat his pencil. Lucky enough, the lunch bell rang.

Taehyung walked alongside Jungkook as they made their way to the cafeteria, hearing yelling come from the hall across from them. They turned their heads to see the same blonde boy with glasses, pinned up against the lockers by his shirt collar.

"P-Please!! I-I'm sorry!! I-I was tired and-.."

"What did you say?! I don't speak BULLSHIT!!" He heard the sound of skin roughly meeting skin, every nerve in his body going wild at a new smell. Was it coming from the cafeteria?

Jungkook ran forward, pushing past the crowd to pull the male off the blonde, nerd looking one. He was surprised to see he was about an inch shorter. He couldn't just sit back this time.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Step aside, asswipe." He snapped.

Jungkook felt his arm swing back, coming forward to punch the male in his face. His knuckles hurt like a bitch after, but it subsided quickly. But it was nothing compared to how he felt next.

He felt a fist hit his left cheek, sending him stumbling back onto the floor with a shout heard in the distance.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

Taehyung's voice was heard, but it didn't reach him as Jungkook glared at the lowlife, pressing his tongue against the inside of his cheek before quickly getting up and tacking him to the floor and climbing on top of him, delivering punch after punch to his face in a fit of rage.

The blonde nerd boy watched all of this go down, his face drained of color before watching Taehyung suddenly jump forward, grabbing Jungkook by his upper torso and pulling him off with everything he had.

"KOOKIE!! STOP!!"

Jungkook panted heavily as he looked down at the male, seeing blood smeared on the floor and on his knuckles, the smell making his mind foggy and his legs feel wobbly. It only took him a few seconds to realize the guy was unconscious. And everyone watching slowly started to leave, not wanting anything to do with the crime scene in front of them.

"Kookie..?" Taehyung asked, just hoping he was back to normal.

Everything started spinning and his face grew pale, falling back into Taehyung's arms as his whole body went limp.

"Kookie?? Jungkook!!" He shook him slightly, soon going more harshly before picking him up, looking around frantically and running to the nurses office.

********************************************

CHAPTER TWO DONEEE

thank you so much for reading!! please vote if you liked it, it means a lot ^^