Chapter 4

September 3rd
11:49

*RING*

*RING*

"Your call has been forward to an automa-.."

*BEEP*

He was getting tired of hearing that woman say the same thing over again. Why won't he pick up..? It only took him two more attempts to finally realize: He didn't even need an answer to know why.

Jungkook sighed and put his phone back in his pocket, sitting at one of empty tables in the cafeteria. Without Taehyung, he barely had friends. It's like a part of him wasn't there.

They was still that question that was never answered. What the hell happened to him? And why? Why him of all people? Was he that unlucky? He didn't want to be some kind of monster who finds Taehyung's cooking terrible. He didn't want Taehyung to think of him as some psycho.. his best friend..

Jungkook groaned and crossed his arms over each other on the table, resting his forehead on his forearms and closing his eyes, hoping his lunch period would go by quicker so he could go home quicker. He was starving, mad, upset, and all of the abo-..

"J-Jeon Jungkook..?"

Jungkook lifted his head at the sound of his name, his gaze meeting the same blonde haired nerd that he saw the day before. What did he want?

But more importantly, how did he know his name?

The male kept his intense stare on the other, making the blonde boy shift in his spot a bit uncomfortably.

"Thanks for helping me out yesterday.. Yoongi's been bugging me about doing his chemistry homework all ye-.."

"I'm glad I could help." Jungkook stated monotoned, standing up and grabbing his book bag before turning around to walk out of the cafeteria. He wasn't in the mood to talk about what happened.

"You're not gonna eat anything..?" The blonde male with glasses asked, a hint of concern in his tone. Jungkook looked back at him, a small glare almost evident in his eye. Was he watching him? How did he know? Who the hell-..?

The male nervously fumbled with his fingers. "I-I didn't see a tray.. and you look pale. So I just assumed..."

Jungkook felt himself grow irritated towards the male, his glare growing more noticeable as he stepped up to the other. Who even is this guy?

"What's your name, hm?"

The male grew small under Jungkook's glare, looking up at him before nervously pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"J-Jimin. Park Jimin."

Park Jimin. That name sounded so familiar.

"Hop off me, would you? Leave me alone." Jungkook turned back around, wanting to leave the situation immediately so that he could talk to Taehyung.

"But you've done a huge favor for me! I want to thank you-.." Jimin reached out and grabbed Jungkook's forearm, his eyes widening at the chill on his skin. It was cold.. and not to mention.. really hard.

"You're cold..!" Jimin exclaimed, Jungkook snatching his arm away with a glare to grab the front of Jimin's shirt, dragging him into the hallway and into the nearest room, spotting the supply closet and storming inside and slamming the door behind them. All the while, Jimin stumbled to keep up, his eyebrows knitting together nervously as he put his hands over Jungkook's cold one.

"W-Wait! I'm sorry I'm sorry! I just saw you alone and without your friend so I just thought you needed someone to-.." Jimin was suddenly interrupted when he heard the door slam behind him, his back harshly meeting the wall as he looked up at Jungkook, his lip almost quivering in fear at the other as he felt his hand let go of his shirt.

Jungkook leaned against his forearm, setting it right above Jimin's head as he looked down at the other intently. He had all sternness in his expression as he stared at Jimin. He couldn't talk to him in front of others like this, if he let himself get riled up again it'd be hard to shake it off.

"What's with you, hm?" Jungkook kicked the side of Jimin's leg to make him fall to the floor, hearing a gasp as Jimin fell on his butt to look back up at Jungkook.

"Mind your own business. You're going to get yourself hurt if you meddle with people like that." Jungkook snapped, crouching down to look at the other at eye level.

Jimin shuffled back as much as he could from the other, looking at him like a puppy being cornered by a lion. He didn't dare to open his plump lips, fearing of the worst. Another fight. He wouldn't be able to last with Jungkook. If he could take Yoongi, he'd break Jimin like a toothpick.

Jungkook leaned in the slightest bit, keeping an icy glare on Jimin. For the first time in this whole conversation, he felt the same delicious smell hit his senses. That same smell.. that same exact smell. He thought that smell came from Yoongi.

Jungkook's eyes turned a dark crimson, tilting his head as he grazed his fingertips down Jimin's neck, eyeing him almost hungrily as his mind slowly drifted off somewhere else. Jimin winced at his touch, his eyes widened with fear at the strange change in color in his eye. What the hell was he..? This isn't normal.. he was frozen. His mind screamed at him to defend himself, but he couldn't under Jungkook.

The younger traced his index finger up Jimin's neck, bringing it up under his chin to flick it off and lick the corner of his lip.

"You still wanna make it up to me, Jimin-ah?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~