Chapter 3

September 2nd

18:23

"Jungkook."

Taehyung gently shook the younger, Jungkook slowly peeling his eyelids open to see the male next to him.

Jungkook sat himself up to look around, feeling the same covers and bedding as that same morning.

"What happened...?" The younger looked at the older, his eyes slightly bloodshot after his long rest.

"You passed out. I took you to the nurse and they sent you home." He continued. "I took you home since.. you know."

"Yeah, thank you hyung."

Jungkook has been living alone since he started high school. He never lived with any of his other family members, only his uncle was generous enough to give him a place to stay. On his own of course. As for Taehyung, he's been living on his own only a few months ago since he turned 18. He was held back for a year due to always traveling and missing many days.

The two boys talked long about the incident. Taehyung understood that Jungkook couldn't control himself. He was glad he understood.

What the hell is wrong with me..?

Jungkook and Taehyung relaxed and watched a movie in the youngers bedroom, Taehyung eating a bowl of popcorn that was just teasing Jungkook's hunger. It smelled so good.. but he was terrified of the outcome of eating again. He didn't want to worry Taehyung.

But god his stomach was killing him..

Jungkook squirmed around on the bed as his stomach ached, yearning to be filled again. It was like someone was stabbing a knife right into his stomach and slowly turning it, Jungkook taking in a shaky breath before returning his attention to the movie.

Taehyung noticed his friend struggling, his eyes filling with concern.

"Are you okay, Kookie?"

"Y-Yeah.. just a bit-.."

Jungkook took one look at Taehyung, his gaze getting caught in the others. Jungkook's heart starting pounding in his chest, chewing his lip as his hands curled into fists.

"Just a bit crazy?" Taehyung nervously laughed, Jungkook's eyes piercing through his own.

Jungkook quickly sat up to crawl on top of Taehyung, looking down at the older. Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise as his face filled with color, swallowing thickly at the male above him. 

"What're you-...?" 

Jungkook planted a chaste kiss on the others lips, placing another and another. On the third kiss, Taehyung abruptly turned his head to the side. 

"Jungkook-ah...?"

Jungkook interrupted his confusion, leaning onto him deeply in a passionate kiss. Taehyung finally gave in as his blush darkened, his hips subconsciously grinding up against Jungkook. He always had feelings for the younger, but he never thought it would happen like this.

"I love you, Kookie.." He whispered, breaking the kiss for a moment before feeling Jungkook kiss his cheek, peppering them down his jawline until he reached his neck. 

Taehyung breathed out a moan, his eyes fluttering shut.

Jungkook held Taehyungś hands in his own, lacing their fingers together as he breathed against his neck. The smell.. it almost made his mouth water. His body was just moving on its own.

Jungkook took a shaky breath, that small voice in his head telling him to stop.

He opened his mouth wide before his eyes turned a bright hazel color, two sets of fangs replacing his teeth as he sunk them into the crook of his neck.

Taehyung's eyes were wide open now, feeling an excruciating pain in his neck as he let out a short scream.

"JUNGKOOK!" 

He used all the force in his legs and arms to shove the other off of him, getting loose from his hold to see him fall off the bed.

"What the fuck?!"

He panted heavily before touching the spot where he felt the pain, looking at his hand to see blood on his fingers. All the color drained from his face as he shuffled further away from Jungkook, staring at him with nothing but horror in his eye. 

"J-Jung-..."

Jungkook fell onto the floor with a thud, sitting up as he stared at the floor. He licked his front teeth to taste something sweet. Sweeter than any drop of honey or a spoonful of sugar. 

A smile threatened to form on his lips, the small taste of bliss making his mind go wild.

That was until he heard his name come from the older.

Jungkook lifted his head, a bit of blood smeared on the corner of his lip as he looked at Taehyung. 

"Taehyung.. I-.."

"Get. Away from me." His voice shook as he scurried off the bed.

"Please.. I didn't-.."

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!"

Jungkook's heart nearly broke in half hearing those words leave Taehyung's lips, each word piercing through his chest.

Taehyung gulped nervously, his legs shaking as he managed to run out of Jungkook's bedroom, making his way out the front door.

Jungkook stared at the open door, his hands curling back into fists as he clenched his jaw. What the fuck was wrong with him..? Taehyung of all people..? 

What the hell was he doing...?

Taehyung...

Jungkook gripped his hair, pulling his knees close to his chest before letting out a choked sob. 

"I-I'm sorry..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~