Chapter 7...

Author's Note- Hey Guys, Emmie~Chan here!

I just wanted to give a shout out to Cole, or @BeYouGirls , VinesCuredMyCancer and WolfCake217 ,for their awesome support! If you want me to give you a shout out, please comment down below in the comments section. Cos it's kinda creeping me out that I have 93 reads (OMG WHAT???) and I haven't had a single comment other than these 3. Anyways, on the the chapter. WATCHA!!!!!

Emmie~Chan

A/N- The art isn't mine, I just put them in a collage maker.

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

I'm sitting on the sofa watching my little horsies with Zane~senpai when I here my phone buzz as it receives a text message. (A=Aphmau, KC=Kawaii~Chan)

A- OMG KAWAII~CHAN, SINCE WHEN DID YOU GO TO ZANE'S HOUSE??????? WHAT HAPPENED??????? WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL??????????? KATELYN IS RETRIEVING HER BOXING GLOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KC- What? How did Aphmau~senpai find out about Kawaii~Chan being at the Ro'meave's?? I've only been here since this morning, and I was injured because of my parents, and Zane~kun was helping me. Please tell Katelyn to lay off and to take this up with me and not Zane~senpai.

A- I have my resources... (Aka Garroth) And now it's Zane~senpai?? (//*-*//) I told katelyn to take it up with you, so expect her to spam you later

KC- Ugghhhh

A- I have to go to class now. Byeeeeeee!

"Who was that?" asks Zane~senpai, looking at my phone.

"Aphmau~senpai, she was worried about Kawaii~Chan, so she texted her" I reply, switching off my phone. "Also, be warned, Katelyn~sama said she isn't, but she may be coming for you, kay? So don't let your guard down Zane~kun if she starts being sickly sweet to you. Kawaii~Chan knows the signs"

"Okaaaay, I'll keep that in mind. How are you feeling?"

"Much better, thanks. Is there anything Kawaii~Chan can do for Zianna~Chan? She was very welcoming to Kawaii~Chan, and she owes her along with Zane~kun" I say, twisting my hands together, desperate to do something.

"I'm not quite sure, I'll call her and ask if she wants anything importa-"

Zane~kun is interrupted by my phone ringing. I glance at the caller and sigh. This is what I see.

"Oh c'mon!!!!!!" I moan, leaning back on the sofa, eyes shut

Zane~kun looks at my phone. "Speak of the devil, huh?"

I glare at him. "Shut up Zane~sen... I mean kun" He raise his hands above his head in surrender. "Hey! I'm just saying!"I pick up the phone and hit the answer button, holding the speaker away from my ear.

"KAWAII~CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT ZANE'S HOUSE???? MY IRENE, I THOUGHT YOU HAD BETTER JUDGEMENT THAN THAT!!!!!!!!! UNLESSS!!! YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE DECISION, DID YOU???? HE KIDNAPPED YOU, AND HE'S TORTURING YOU!!!!!!!!! AND, AND, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????" Zane~kun cups his ears and winces in sync with me. When Katelyn~Sama has finished screaming, I explain.

"Katelyn~Sama, calm down!!!"

"Why should I??????? Unless you're dating... IF YOU'RE DATING I WILL-"

"SHUT UP KATELYN~SAMA!!!!!!! Kawaii~Chan and Zane~sen.. I mean kun, are not dating. Zane~kun saved my life. Kawaii~Chan was dying of pneumonia on a bench with a bleeding cheek, and he brought me to his house where Zane~kun's mother cleaned up Kawaii~Chan's cut and helped warmed her up. What she wants to know is who told you and Aphmau~senpai Kawaii~Chan was at Zane~kun's house!!!!"

"Ugh, Kawaii~Chan, I'm not even going to even bother trying to explain myself. I'll message you later, cos I already have detention for causing a disturbance. See you later."

And with that, Katelyn~sama hangs up. Zane~kun looks ruffled and I'm fuming.

"UGH, Katelyn~Sama is waaaaay to over protective of Kawaii~Chan! Honestly! She can make up her own mind!!!!!! Kawaii~Chan don't need her constantly hovering over her like that! She is so croskhncjkdmx " Zane~kun covers my mouth with his warm hand.

"You don't mean that"

"Yes Kawaii~Chan does!"

"No you don't"

"YES, she does"

"No you don't" retorts Zane~kun. "Maybe wait for her to text you later, so she can explain herself. After all, we don't know who gave it away."

"As much as it pains Kawaii~Chan to say it, Zane~kun is right." I say, sinking into the sofa, yawning.

"I know I'm right" (Now where did that come from... HMMMMM? HMMMMMMMM??)

I lean into Zane~senpai and he lets me stay there, and slowly, slowly, I fall asleep.

Authors Note- I wrote the beginning before I hit 100 reads, so yeah, that's why the beginning is a bit strange. I'm too lazy to fix it!!!!! Also, sorry this chapter is so short. I'm really lazy at the moment, so yeeeee, that's why the chapter is not that good. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Luv, Emmie~Chan <3 <3 <3